Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I've come up with some sort of plan...

Haz and Fraser to Sane and Anderson this week
    Aguero to Auba gw16
    Salah to Sterling gw17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Think I've come up with some sort of plan...

Haz and Fraser to Sane and Anderson this week
    Aguero to Auba gw16
    Salah to Sterling gw17

Sterling gw17 is what i'm looking at too. I don't get a lot of people getting him in now. He's a strong contender for the bench gw15, then gw16 is away to Chelsea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

manual_man wrote: »
    Sterling gw17 is what i'm looking at too. I don't get a lot of people getting him in now. He's a strong contender for the bench gw15, then gw16 is away to Chelsea

Ok you have talked me into it! I am now considering keeping Hazard and Kun for midweek and rolling the FT.

Only thing is that Kun is away and his away form is poor. Kane at home to Southampton is bound to score, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

manual_man wrote: »

Since people in here starting talking about getting Sterling he's gone up 0.3m, he's still only owned by less than 18% of players, he could be up to 0.5m by next Saturday. Suppose he plays and scores in GW15 and GW16 - he could be 0.4m more - then he could be rested. The idea that a player in the form of his life is going to miss one match shouldn't be a reason not to get him.

Chelsea collapsed against spurs last week - and with city's attack there is every chance they could collapse again. Someone put up a stat the other day that Sterling either starts or doesn't play - therefore your bench player just subs in.

My head's wrecked.
    I need a wildy

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Since people in here starting talking about getting Sterling he's gone up 0.3m, he's still only owned by less than 18% of players, he could be up to 0.5m by next Saturday. Suppose he plays and scores in GW15 and GW16 - he could be 0.4m more - then he could be rested. The idea that a player in the form of his life is going to miss one match shouldn't be a reason not to get him.

Chelsea collapsed against spurs last week - and with city's attack there is every chance they could collapse again. Someone put up a stat the other day that Sterling either starts or doesn't play - therefore your bench player just subs in.

Whatever you think. I don't fancy him to do well over the next 2 gw's. Two other big guns (Kane and Auba) have the bigger argument for getting them in over the next 2 gw's. I'm not dissing Sterling, but if i'm pumping out 11.5 of my budget on a player, then i'm expecting good immediate returns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My head's wrecked.
    I need a wildy

Same here, and not long to sort it. Murray has to go. Aguero, Salah and Fraser probably also. PEA, Kane, Sterling all calling to different extents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I set myself up with the cash to do Aguero to Kane but Firmino to PEA is now looking like an infinitely better use of those funds. It is probably worth the -4.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I set myself up with the cash to do Aguero to Kane but Firmino to PEA is now looking like an infinitely better use of those funds. It is probably worth the -4.

If I had Firmino and the cash I'd definitely get PEA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

The urge to sell salah is strong
    It will have to wait a few days though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Either Mane to Sane or Salah to Sterling I think.

Aguero out, Auba in. Arnie will now be getting the armband

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Neves/Pereyra -> Gunnarsson/Felipe Anderson

Sick of those two at this stage...

I am now considering banking!!!!!
    I feel like I am being sucked into a Kane trap again. He showed absolutely nothing again today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Think I'll keep Haz for another two weeks now and chance going without City cover until gw17.

Sane is the main one I'm worried about but hopefully Haz can get around 150 minutes over the next two and maybe match him.

Fraser and Aguero to Anderson and Auba this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

km79 wrote: »
    I am now considering banking!!!!!
    I feel like I am being sucked into a Kane trap again. He showed absolutely nothing again today

Agreed and in the same boat, fixtures look so tempting though.

I think instead I'm going to go Aubameyang, in form and fixtures also look great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Can do Salah and Jiminez out
    Sane and PEA in

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Kane ruined me last season. Blanks when you expect him to score and vice versa. I think I will get Pea instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hazard to Son this week. Leaves me with 5.9m in the bank, don't think I've ever had so much.

Will then have that plus 2FT next week to decide if I want to bring in Sterling or Kane.

Johny Cage wrote: »
    Kane ruined me last season. Blanks when you expect him to score and vice versa. I think I will get Pea instead.

Same
    I am now very tempted to go down the salah to son mitrovic to pea route after midweek
    I’d actually have enough to upgrade same to sterling too
    But will be priced out by then
    When I see how much more I can get in midfield it makes me sick that I was so cowardly in first of all going with salah in the first place after saying all summer I wouldn’t and then worse again sticking with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I’ve gone:

Hazard -> Sane
    Aguero -> Kane
    Foster -> Fabianski

For a -4.

Next in line is Salah to Sterling and maybe Fraser to Mane or something like that.

Also looking at downgrading Laporte to a significantly cheaper option to facilitate the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Tempted to wildcard after a few disappointments this GW but need to calm and realise most of my players have an alright fixture midweek. Hell some of them even got rests!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

dsmythy wrote: »
    Tempted to wildcard after a few disappointments this GW but need to calm and realise most of my players have an alright fixture midweek. Hell some of them even got rests!
    Umm, when do you intend to wildcard? You’ll lose it in a month.

GetWithIt wrote: »

Exactly what I was gonna ask
    Nice fixture swing for spurs arsenal and west ham now too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

He can wildcard when he thinks he needs it ?

And if he doesn't need it then he doesn't have to use it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Gone with my original plan and took a big punt on Kane.

Progress toward getting PEA for next weekend will start after midweek games.

dahat wrote: »
    Gone with my original plan and took a big punt on Kane.

Progress toward getting PEA for next weekend will start after midweek games.

I’m gonna do the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Did Aguero and Salah to Kane and Sane. Next GW will be one of either PEA or a Spurs mid

km79 wrote: »
    Same
    I am now very tempted to go down the salah to son mitrovic to pea route after midweek
    I’d actually have enough to upgrade same to sterling too
    But will be priced out by then
    When I see how much more I can get in midfield it makes me sick that I was so cowardly in first of all going with salah in the first place after saying all summer I wouldn’t and then worse again sticking with him

http://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1069323234770894850

Head melted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

GetWithIt wrote: »

Going into next GW I think my team is ok. I've 2 FT to fix it if need be too which might happen. If I still have it come the last week to use it then it could be handy to prepare for January. Can be somewhat more risky with transfers too with limited time left. Don't have to look too far ahead and just react to the stream of games incoming.

Advertisement