Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I'm tempted to get tKolasinac too but just worried he might lose his place when Monreal returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Got Kane in just to be different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Salah and Aguero to Kane and Mané for -4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

spock. wrote: »
    Aubameyang is outperforming his expected goals by a ridiculous amount. He's also often played out wide and subbed early.

I don't think he's worth a hit this week.
    2 of his hauls came in 30minute cameos too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I'm tempted to get tKolasinac too but just worried he might lose his place when Monreal returns.
    Monreal played CB last season with Kolasinac at LB, wouldn't be surprised if it's Holding that loses out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Mark Hughes got the boot today. Beware of the bounce v Spurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Páid wrote: »
    Salah and Aguero to Kane and Mané for -4

Mane a potential doubt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

this is so difficult.

i can't bring myself to get rid of Kun or Silva, but Sterling and Sané killed me. but then, can i be guaranteed they play tomorrow? Can I be guaranteed about Kun?

also, do I want Kane in? he's still not getting in enough of the right positions.

as bad as Utd are, do I want Auba immediately in place of Aguero, who looks like he's trained as normal and will likely start against a Watford where you never know what you'll get?

for me, Hazard looks the most likely to make way for Sane, and I could then get Son or Alli for Ricky, but something about that doesn't feel right.

Salah ----> Sane could also fund Jimenez ----> Lacazette

could just do Coleman ----> Alderweireld and Hazard to Sane, which is what I'm leaning towards.

Fabianski Hamer
    Alonso Coleman Yedlin WanB Bennett
    D Silva Richarlison Salah Kayal Hazard
    Aguero Arnie Jimenez

2FTs
    1.1 ITB

i don't remember the last time transfers were such a mindfúck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

cmon Pep
    Help a brother out

km79 wrote: »
    cmon Pep
    Help a brother out

I hate him with all my heart

http://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1069585436492869634

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Thinking of going Kun -> Chicarito, Murphy -> Sterling. I already have Arnie. Is this crazy talk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I'd go Anderson over Chicharito if I was doubling up on West Ham attackers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SlickRic wrote: »
    this is so difficult.

i can't bring myself to get rid of Kun or Silva, but Sterling and Sanilled me. but then, can i be guaranteed they play tomorrow? Can I be guaranteed about Kun?

also, do I want Kane in? he's still not getting in enough of the right positions.

as bad as Utd are, do I want Auba immediately in place of Aguero, who looks like he's trained as normal and will likely start against a Watford where you never know what you'll get?

for me, Hazard looks the most likely to make was for Sane, and I could then get Son or Alli for Ricky, but something about that doesn't feel right.

Salah ----> Sane could also fund Jimenez ----> Lacazette

could just do Coleman ----> Alderweireld and Hazard to Sane, which is what I'm leaning towards.

Fabianski Hamer
    Alonso Coleman Yedlin WanB Bennett
    D Silva Richarlison Salah Kayal Hazard
    Aguero Arnie Jimenez

2FTs
    1.1 ITB

i don't remember the last time transfers were such a mindfúck.

I feel you’re pain
    Midfield of Mane, Sterling, Ricky, Martial, Hazard

Mane - had talked myself out of transferring him out arguing (with myself) that Liverpool’s fixtures were good but now he might be injured, so if he’s out for Burnley are Liverpool’s fixtures that good?
    Sterling - the only shining light
    Ricky - Everton have great fixtures after 17/18 and he is playing up front so he’s a keep
    Hazard - I’d ditch him but they have Wolves away, Wolves are terrible
    Martial - I brought him in cause he scored 5 weeks on the bounce - he blanked one week and then got his rest. But they have Arsenal. Should I have some patience?

Then I want Sane but they have Watford and then Chelsea, so he’s a hold until after that cause I’d need to sell Hazard or Mane to fund him. Mane could go but that would be no attacking Liverpool coverage
    Then who do I want out of the Spurs midfield? Any of the three of them really!

tailgunner wrote: »
    I'd go Anderson over Chicharito if I was doubling up on West Ham attackers.

I wasn't especially looking to double up on WH, it's more Kun I don't think is worth the money but have more doubts around Kane / Auba as replacements. Thought doing a downgrade might be a plan and could use money to bring in Raz. Just ended up that Chicarito was the right number to do that but it would be a bit of a weird front three to end up with - Arnie, Chico, Jimenez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Took a -8 with Kane, Aubameyang and Anderson in for Salah, Ings and Aguero. Didn't enjoy the weekend at all with Aguero not playing and Salah not doing anything. If Mane is out not sure how Liverpool play without him, we were terrible yesterday. Coming around to thinking that 2 Liverpool defenders might be the way to go along with Salah in the future, look very settled in defence. Going to gamble without Salah anyway for the next 3 gameweeks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

This short space between gws is a real headfcuk completely went off my original plan have already done haz to alli with 1st ft now I think I've narrowed it down to 3 options

A) albrighton to sane

B) zaha to auba

C) salah zaha arnie to Anderson auba and kane for a -8

Seems a bit mad to do a -8 but having kane and auba would be fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

loadwire wrote: »
    I wasn't especially looking to double up on WH, it's more Kun I don't think is worth the money but have more doubts around Kane / Auba as replacements. Thought doing a downgrade might be a plan and could use money to bring in Raz. Just ended up that Chicarito was the right number to do that but it would be a bit of a weird front three to end up with - Arnie, Chico, Jimenez.

Could you afford Wilson instead? I was looking at getting him in for Aguero last night, but went with Auba in the end.

I just wouldn't trust Chicharito at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Any love for Lacazette instead of Auba? Now that he's back fit could see Auba back out wide.

tailgunner wrote: »
    Could you afford Wilson instead? I was looking at getting him in for Aguero last night, but went with Auba in the end.

I just wouldn't trust Chicharito at all!

Can't do the Murphy -> Raz switch then unless I did a -4. Might hang on to Kun yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Did Aguero/Hazard to Kane/Sane last night. Havent had much success with transfers over the past couple of weeks so lets hope theres no new manager bounce for Southampton!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Loads of time to make those transfers lads, another 6 days ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Did Aguero/Hazard to Kane/Sane last night. Havent had much success with transfers over the past couple of weeks so lets hope theres no new manager bounce for Southampton!

Mulling over that one myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I now have Sterling Dilva and Sane.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

Jurgen Klopp is set to make changes for Liverpool's Premier League trip to lowly Burnley on Wednesday night.

Sadio Mane (foot) and Andy Robertson (dead leg) are both injury concerns for the Reds in the wake of Sunday's dramatic win over Everton at Anfield.

Captain Jordan Henderson is available again after serving a one-match ban, while Dejan Lovren will return to the squad after being left out of the Merseyside derby.

Daniel Sturridge and derby hero Divock Origi will be hoping to get an opportunity up front after coming off the bench against the Blues.

Roberto Firmino struggled against Marco Silva's side and looks in need of a breather. James Milner, Alberto Moreno, Naby Keita and Joel Matip are also on standby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

That's 4 injury concerns and one non starter on my bench before worrying about Sterling and Hazard rotation.

Ugh

At least we know ahead of time Robertson won’t play
    Think I’ve a decent defensive option back up anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Klopp said that, bar Mane, he hoped everyone else would be ok. He then referenced Robertson’s dead leg and said they would ‘have to see’.

If I had him I’d start him. Sounds like he will start or be omitted completely.

Benimar wrote: »
    Klopp said that, bar Mane, he hoped everyone else would be ok. He then referenced Robertson’s dead leg and said they would ‘have to see’.

If I had him I’d start him. Sounds like he will start or be omitted completely.
    I’ve wanb away to Brighton to sub in
    I’s be happy with
    I’ve better bench options than last weekend

Maybe not actually . Murphy and Schindler .
    This has pushed aguero closer to exit door as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Now thinking Ill keep Aguero/Hazard/Salah and do this with the 2FT

Robertson > Keane/Digne
    Gudmundsen > Felipe Anderson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

km79 wrote: »
    I’ve wanb away to Brighton to sub in
    I’s be happy with
    I’ve better bench options than last weekend

Maybe not actually . Murphy and Schindler .
    This has pushed aguero closer to exit door as well

I have Balbuena who is a doubt. Like you it’s AWB to come in but my bench starts looking weak.

Aguero might have to go for Kane as he’s more guaranteed to start. I really don’t want Kane though!

Advertisement