Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 15 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Thinking of Salah Gudmunnson Aguero to Auba Erikson Mane in the next two weeks

Mane dropping tonight would be fantastic

Crazy how fast people are jumping off Aguero!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

With Mane as good as nailed not to play. I'm now on -8

In steps Mahrez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Was full sure I could take the TAA and Kane increases along with a inconsequential Aguero drop in order to do Robertson + Aguero to TAA and Kane but I'm not 0.1 short. No idea what happened.

I wasn't too eager to do it but todays' injury news made it less of a risk.

The move is possible again if Robertson goes up and Aguero doesn't go down tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Thinking Murphy to Son. Holding Aguero don't think it's worth selling for Kane

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Mane -> Siggy for a -4 before he rises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

All these minus fours flying about are tempting me into holding....

Just don't want to lose that .1 on Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Looking to get in Kane for Aguero. Would need to do another transfer to facilitate this but I have two free so I can. Looking for a Martial replacement, I currently have Salah Dilva Richarlison Martial and hojberg in midfield. Wilson Arnie and Kane (when I make the transfer up too. 6.8m to spend who would people be going with for the next 5/6 game weeks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

At this stage I don't think Aguero will play tomorrow at all, but there is no bother really that I want to bring in. Got PEA in and don't want Kane yet, which doesn't leave anyone really. Odd year with strikers, Liverpool, United, Chelsea don't really have any striker in form, Vardy for Leicester has had a stop/start to the season and is flagged again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Head continues to be wrecked. Last night I was hovering on Hazard & Mane to Sterling & Eriksen...

Now I'm hovering on Hazard, Mane, and Aguero to Sane, Eriksen, and Kane (-4).

The question is do I trust Spurs enough to have double attack, even with the tasty fixtures...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

My current team is

Alisson, Hamer
    Alonso, Balbuena, Keane, Bennett, Wan Bissaka
    Salah, Hazard, Richarlison, Maddison, Ward
    Aguero, Arnautovic, Jiminez

I have 2FTs and probably need to shift Aguero due to doubts over him starting.

I’m not sold on Kane but he has the fixtures and the guaranteed starts. I should probably just do Aguero to Kane and reassess before the weekend. However, I’m also looking at a -4 of Aguero, Hazard and Arnautovic to Kane, Aubameyang and Anderson.

Any opinions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I had 2 FTs and have made 4 so far. Have the wildcard, but I dont think its worth playing for only 2 transfers. Rolling with:

Fabianski--Foster

AWB--Rudiger--Robertson--Boly--Bednarek

Sterling--Salah--Eriksen--Richarlison--Hojbjerg

Lacazette--Arnautovic--Wilson

Cant really see any other transfers worth doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Nice team keano. Same boat as yourself, going to make 4 transfers (2 free) to try and stop the rot and value dissipation.
    Then I'll have lost my AAA attack (Aguero, auba and Arnie) with HMS (Hazard, martial and Salah) for WAA and an ASS in midfield (alli, sterling and sane)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Fck it, just did Kun & Haz to Kane & Sane for a -4. Too much uncertainty over Kun but worried about Hazards returns against Wolves now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Gudmunsson and Success to Arnie and McTominay -4

Burnley and Watford playing rubbish and West Ham have a good run of fixtures. And obviously McTominay is essential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've a horrible horrible feeling about this
    Here I go again..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Feels like a very important gameweek this week. Rarely if ever have we had so many different premium players being bought and sold. Kane Aguero Auba Hazard Salah Sterling Sane Alonso Eriksen Son with people taking hits galore. Add in the short turn around adding to rotation risk and you've got probably the craziest gameweek lead in ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Klonker wrote: »
    Feels like a very important gameweek this week. Rarely if ever have we had so many different premium players being bought and sold. Kane Aguero Auba Hazard Salah Sterling Sane Alonso Eriksen Son with people taking hits galore. Add in the short turn around adding to rotation risk and you've got probably the craziest gameweek lead in ever!

You must have been scraping the barrel if Son was the last option there. His ownership is surely extremely low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

You must have been scraping the barrel if Son was the last option there. His ownership is surely extremely low

He was a late addition :D Seems to be a few getting him in this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Kun
    Haz
    Martial out

Sterling
    Kane
    Townsend in -4

Ended up doing this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

km79 wrote: »
    I've a horrible horrible feeling about this
    Here I go again..........

This is going to be a disaster, a day now spent trawling twitter for some updates.

If the PL could copy the way the NFL do their fantasy it would make some difference, their injury updates are perfect and the players also know who def in or out, none of this bull**** 75% where they are in no mans land.

So Mane, Roberston, Kun are my main "worries". And I've dropped from 15k to 23k OR so want to see some green arrows again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Have done Aguero to Kane

Now thinking

Mane -> Townsend
    Murray -> PEA

For -8...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

What's the likelihood of any team news being released before the deadline? Contemplating a - 4 to bring brooks in for obiang, is brooks nailed on nowadays or does Kings return make him more of a squad player?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

MR NINE wrote: »
    What's the likelihood of any team news being released before the deadline? Contemplating a - 4 to bring brooks in for obiang, is brooks nailed on nowadays or does Kings return make him more of a squad player?

Brooks didn't start the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Brooks didn't start the weekend

Correct and he was fit. Tactical reasons but normally he has been first choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

mugsymugsy wrote: »

Right.... so he's not nailed on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Right.... so he's not nailed on

Yeah and I have him in my team. I thought he was nailed on and he was picking up good points. Might just be a temp blip

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Tomw86

I think West Ham will have a good result. Have brought in Fabianski myself.

Wanted Anderson too as they seem to be clicking.

Whats the news on Aguero - surely he starts with the God awful performance of Jesus at the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    They play 4 attacking players most games (Wilson, Fraser, King, Brooks). Decided to go with a 3rd CB at City away so Brooks made way.

Fully expect him back for Huddersfield at home tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Shedite27 wrote: »
    They play 4 attacking players most games (Wilson, Fraser, King, Brooks). Decided to go with a 3rd CB at City away so Brooks made way.

Fully expect him back for Huddersfield at home tonight

I think so too, can't see him being left out again, especially with being fully rested from the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

shmeee wrote: »
    This is going to be a disaster, a day now spent trawling twitter for some updates.

If the PL could copy the way the NFL do their fantasy it would make some difference, their injury updates are perfect and the players also know who def in or out, none of this bull**** 75% where they are in no mans land.

So Mane, Roberston, Kun are my main "worries". And I've dropped from 15k to 23k OR so want to see some green arrows again.

Couldnt agree more. There should be no deadline in FPL. There's no advantage to being able to set your team right up to kick off. The inactives in the NFL come out an hour before kick off and you've time to bring in a player if needed. I''d love to see the same system in FPL.

Advertisement