If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer cable - Cambridge Audio

Options
  • 30-11-2018 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi RS Team,

I sent John a PM last Monday in relation to an Issue I'm having with a cambridge Subwoofer cable. 

Perhaps someone else can assist?

Regards, 
    ArcticFox

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ArcticFox wrote: »
    Hi RS Team,

I sent John a PM last Monday in relation to an Issue I'm having with a cambridge Subwoofer cable. 

Perhaps someone else can assist?

Regards, 
    ArcticFox
    Hi ArticFox.

If you could forward the PM to me I can look into it for you.

John is our MD and is always in and out of his office so can not always respond as quick as us here at the the Belfast store.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Arctic,

apologies for the delay - I have literally been swamped the last week and am still backtracking through all my correspondence playing catch-up, apologies!

I have put an order up for that item to be replaced free of charge for you under the lifetime warranty but could you pop me your new address in a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get it sent out to your new address early next week?

Apologies for the delay and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Arctic,

apologies for the delay - I have literally been swamped the last week and am still backtracking through all my correspondence playing catch-up, apologies!

I have put an order up for that item to be replaced free of charge for you under the lifetime warranty but could you pop me your new address in a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get it sent out to your new address early next week?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    That's great, thank you John and Kenny. Always fantastic service!

Arctic,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Cheers ArticFox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Arctic,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Don't kow if you got a chance to see my follow up PM on this item but it was sent to the incorrect address; my old address (may have been on the system). Unusually, the invoice you sent contained my new address but the actual cable was sent to my old one.
    Luckily for me, the people now residing at the old property contacted me and I was able to collect the item so no harm done.

If this had been a high-value item then this could have gone very badly indeed. Worth checking on where the error occorred to avoid any future mishaps.

Thank you again for replacing the cable and I will be in the market for a new Hi-Fi Amp in the new year so no doubt we'll be talking soon.
    All the best,
    ArcticFox

• Advertisement

Arctic,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,
    Don't kow if you got a chance to see my follow up PM on this item but it was sent to the incorrect address; my old address (may have been on the system). Unusually, the invoice you sent contained my new address but the actual cable was sent to my old one.
    Luckily for me, the people now residing at the old property contacted me and I was able to collect the item so no harm done.

If this had been a high-value item then this could have gone very badly indeed. Worth checking on where the error occorred to avoid any future mishaps.

Thank you again for replacing the cable and I will be in the market for a new Hi-Fi Amp in the new year so no doubt we'll be talking soon.
    All the best,
    ArcticFox
    Apologies for the mix up ArticFox.

Its very rare that something like this happens but it would seem on this occasion the wrong address was manually inputted onto the courier system by either myself or David as we have to manually enter every address to print the shipping labels for products shipped from us here at the Belfast store and unfortunately even though I hate to admit it sometimes we can make a mistake.

You would never have been left without a product should for some reason we had not been able to get back the wrongly delivered item and we would have supplied you with a replacement straight away and resolved the miss-delivered ourselves without having to involve you customer any further.

Let us know when you are ready for a new HiFi and I'll make sure I offer you the best deal possible.

Have a great Christmas :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.