Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Formula 1 2019 - General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭Harika

EBN7kk2XsAAEuEF?format=png&name=small

Honda needs to be given credit as both Red Bull and TR are progressing. McLaren progressing with both drivers and Renault going backwards. And if you think Bottas is damaged, he clearly improved but to challenge Hamilton who is one of the best drivers of the last decade is a bit crazy. If RedBull sorts the second drivers or Ferrari gets his things together I only see Verstappen or Alonso to be a match for him.

Rumour is also that Ricciardo is on the way back to RedBull. #SillySeason

##Edited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭chicorytip

vectra wrote:
    Kimi is on a 2 year contract and as said above, if outshining what Charles did last year. What makes you think it was down to last years car and this years car? Have you not noticed the difference in midfield teams in both years?

Yes. McLaren and Toro Rosso are improving, Haas, Alfa and Racing Point are going backwards and Renault are static.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Harika wrote: »
    If RedBull sorts the second drivers or Ferrari gets his things together I only see Verstappen or Alonso to be a match for him.

##Edited
    Ummm (bolded bit) ... :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I would pay to see that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭recyclebin

I'd say Ricciardo has a get out of jail free clause in his contract if a Ferrari or Mercedes seat became available. It wouldn't be the worst decision to go back to Red Bull next season either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

recyclebin wrote: »
    I'd say Ricciardo has a get out of jail free clause in his contract if a Ferrari or Mercedes seat became available. It wouldn't be the worst decision to go back to Red Bull next season either.

Such a clause does exist

He's quite a character. I always thought he just said mad stuff to stay relevant. But Joe Saward says he just has a different outlook and says it as he sees it.

Can you imagine the chaos without mirrors? Might spice things up though.

Villeneuve was never a likable character in a similar fashion to the way Alonso carried on like a spoilt child. JV must have been a bad influence in Alonso during their brief spell as teammates.

The mirrors thing would interest me if I’m honest. A few collisions every now and again helps make the spectacle more interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I know Romain Grosjean has had his fair share of chances in F1 but to say he is in trouble is a bit of a stretch of you ask me. K Mag is more likely to get the boot if you ask me. He is constantly complaining and underperforming. He is being very vocal publicly about how he doesn't like the car and I think he is not bring any way constructive.

Grosjean on the other hand has been relatively positive about the car and has come with a solution of running the Australia spec car now. And he does seem to have sorted his head out after his skimp last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,604 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I know Romain Grosjean has had his fair share of chances in F1 but to say he is in trouble is a bit of a stretch of you ask me. K Mag is more likely to get the boot if you ask me. He is constantly complaining and underperforming. He is being very vocal publicly about how he doesn't like the car and I think he is not bring any way constructive.

Grosjean on the other hand has been relatively positive about the car and has come with a solution of running the Australia spec car now. And he does seem to have sorted his head out after his skimp last year.

K-mag has 18 points. Ro-gro has 8.

Groajean seems like a driver who will never be consistently good. I would start looking around for a new driver if I were haas

K-mag has 18 points. Ro-gro has 8.

Groajean seems like a driver who will never be consistently good. I would start looking around for a new driver if I were haas

Rumor is they have their eyes on Ocon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,616 ✭✭✭✭vectra

chicorytip wrote: »
    Kimi is doing just about enough which is what he's been doing for the past six seasons. Leclerc had more points at the same stage last year in an inferior car. Giovinazzi is Ferrari's man and they are hoping he'll come good and lead the team when Raikkonen finishes which could be this year.
    vectra wrote: »
    Kimi is on a 2 year contract and as said above, if outshining what Charles did last year.
    What makes you think it was down to last years car and this years car?
    Have you not noticed the difference in midfield teams in both years?
    Yes. McLaren and Toro Rosso are improving, Haas, Alfa and Racing Point are going backwards and Renault are static.

Are you contradicting your first comment then?
    Kimi is doing worse than Charles last year, then you say Alfa is going backwards, Yet Kimi has more points than Charles had this time last year.
    How do you reckon he is "just about doing enough"?
    Only for him, how many points would Alfa have now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,241 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yep. His age is probably the only factor against him. If Magnussen stopped hitting him/forcing him off track he'd have done better this year aswell.

Grosjean did a similar solution to problems when he was at Lotus. He has wanted the Australia back spec since Barcelona but they only just gave it to him a few races ago. He seems extremely good at development side of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

The result in Germany plus the penalty for both Alfa drivers has skewed up the constructor's table quite a bit and it doesn't really reflect the pecking order; More than 50% (23 out of 43) of Toro Rosso's points came out from Hockenheim; to a lesser extent, Racing Point and Haas also scored big there.

This obviously happens because it's really, really close in the midfield - one wacky race and you have a team which consistently put at least one car in Q3 fall into 9th place behind one which consistently failed to get at least one car out of Q1.

McLaren, on the other hand, are moving ahead of the midfield - they've been extremely consistent since France. The problem is that they're not really closing in on the top 3.

H3llR4iser wrote:
    McLaren, on the other hand, are moving ahead of the midfield - they've been extremely consistent since France. The problem is that they're not really closing in on the top 3.

Given the resources at McLaren you would expect them to be at least performing at their current level. Haas are minnows in comparison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

H3llR4iser wrote: »

McLaren are paying for their own arrogance. They blamed Honda for everything and made themselves irrelevant instead of looking how to cooperate. I hope they stagnate around midfield with their great Renault engines for long time.

Anyway a race in Saudi Arabia is on the horizon which is pretty despicable and not the direction F1 should go. While I don't overly want sport to take political stand it does seem F1 is just becoming a vehicle to legitimize any crack pot dictatorship willing to pay enough to host the race.

meeeeh wrote: »
    McLaren are paying for their own arrogance. They blamed Honda for everything and made themselves irrelevant instead of looking how to cooperate. I hope they stagnate around midfield with their great Renault engines for long time.

Even if Honda had a bad start, McLaren soon started the blame game instead of working hard to get everything together. Like having no sponsors and then whinging and whining was not helpful.
    RedBull and TR are now profiting massively as they don't have to pay for engines and get some pocket money with it.

Anyway a race in Saudi Arabia is on the horizon which is pretty despicable and not the direction F1 should go. While I don't overly want sport to take political stand it does seem F1 is just becoming a vehicle to legitimize any crack pot dictatorship willing to pay enough to host the race.

Sure they did, it was very clear their chassis wasn't "the best on the grid" and just held back by the Honda engine, as they claimed; It is also fair to say that Honda were absolutely hopeless at the beginning of their cooperation in 2015 and the hyper-proud Japanese mentality of not admitting their concept was wrong and needed an U-turn in terms of management and design didn't help at all. It was the classic case where everyone from the public to the parties involved expected the simple existence of the "McLaren-Honda" moniker to bring back the glory of the late '80s.

In reality it was always going to be a long-term task that needed patience on the side of McLaren and cooperation on that of Honda and neither conducted themselves in a constructive fashion.

Probably not but weren't Honda surprised how much information and feedback Red Bull gave them in comparison to McLaren. I think Red Bull learned from the mistakes they made with Renault.

People seem to forget that Honda stated that they were not ready to return in 2015 but did so after pressure was applied by Ron Dennis and McLaren. They preferred a 2016 return as the technology regarding the engine had changed so much from the naturally aspirated version they had last used in 2008 to the Hybrid Turbo’s currently in use and didn’t have enough time to test it seems. And to be fair Honda were right in wanting to delay by 1 year. I doubt Mercedes would have supplied engines for 1 more year in 2015 as Lotus took the McLaren engine supply then. The McLaren-Honda negotiations prior to the reformation of the partnership is where it all started to go wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,444 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I'd say you're right. The Honda has come up to scratch. It's at least as good as the Renault and reliable too. Considering that the engine is as good, it was really u likely that Renault car would be as good as red bull - and it isn't even close is speed, let alone reliability.

His move away from red bull was a calculated on the fact that red bull would favour Max so he would never win a WC at Red bull. Merc and ferrari both have development drivers coming through. So he had few options: stay and fight against max and red bull, go to mclaren, go to Renault (who are paying him around $10 a year). He chose Renault which had a low chance of making him WC but probably higher than his chances of winning than at RB because they would treat him as no2 to max.

go to mclaren,

That's the choice Riccardo should have made but he took a gamble on Renault and it is not good so far.
    Would have been interesting go have Riccardo and Lando Norris as team mates at Mclaren. I would say he would have been happier there too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    go to mclaren,

That's the choice Riccardo should have made but he took a gamble on Renault and it is not good so far.
    Would have been interesting go have Riccardo and Lando Norris as team mates at Mclaren. I would say he would have been happier there too.

That's fine with hindsight. Mclaren is a customer team. Renault is a factory team. That alone is a big point.

It's worth remembering that his chances of becoming WC were very slim. Near zero. The Red Bull was vastly more likely to be the best car he could get but they had chosen max as their guy. So he was betting on either mclaren or Renault becoming a championship competitive car. Neither were great options with very low percentages of producing a championship winning car.

I don't criticise him for choosing Renault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Pretty clear Ricciardo is betting on Renault for 2021 rather than this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,444 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That's fine with hindsight. Mclaren is a customer team. Renault is a factory team. That alone is a big point.

It's worth remembering that his chances of becoming WC were very slim. Near zero. The Red Bull was vastly more likely to be the best car he could get but they had chosen max as their guy. So he was betting on either mclaren or Renault becoming a championship competitive car. Neither were great options with very low percentages of producing a championship winning car.

I don't criticise him for choosing Renault.

Very true. I agree last year there was not a lot in it and infact Renault looked like the better option I would say at the time as the improved last year over the year before but have not kept it up this year unfortunately for Ricciardo and dos of us the like to see him racing. No one could have known that Mclaren would improve as much as they have.
    Hopefully its a bit better for him in the second have of the season and then better again next year and the following years.
    Pretty clear Ricciardo is betting on Renault for 2021 rather than this year.

Hope they come good for him then. Going to be a bit of a wait for him. Hopefully Renault do improve a bit next year.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »

Hope they come good for him then. Going to be a bit of a wait for him. Hopefully Renault do improve a bit next year.

I agree with the forest paragraph. And he was almost certainly betting on Renault in 2021 with the rule changes. In fact Renault has had a philosophy of having a budget of $150m, hoping the budget cap would be accepted and it would be able to continue business as usual while the bigger teams spending 300m a year would be in disarray. But the budget cap appears to have been set at about what merc is spending at the moment. So Renault won't benefit much from it as the big teams will only have to Maintain their spending rather than actually decrease it and let people go, restructure etc.

He had a tiny chance of being in a position to win win the world championship and it had turned out as expected.

Riccardo has a get out of jail card. if Mercedes or Ferrari calls,he could swap for free.

• Advertisement

Riccardo has a get out of jail card. if Mercedes or Ferrari calls,he could swap for free.

I wouldn't expect either to call. Merc have their 2 candidates to partner Hamilton. Ferrari have leclerc and as long as Sebastian doesn't retire, they have him too. There are rumours that he could go back to red bull but presumably that isn't covered by his get out of jail free card. So he might have to do his sentence in jail. How long is his Contract? 2 years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Joeface

I still think he made to right choice as already pointed out it's a manufacturer , yes McLaren are head at the moment but Renault will get it together . It is also clear he is been treated as a number one driver over Hulk . I don't think he ever expected to be winning races this year . A few race finishes in Fifth and Sixth and their season will have turned around ...see how I dismissed Gasly there. I do feel bad about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭rock22

I'm beginning to think the same way. Pity, but making money seems to be the only criteria for F1 now.
    At one time the teams threatened to pull out of F1 and create a new series. I would love to see this happening

Sure they did, it was very clear their chassis wasn't "the best on the grid" and just held back by the Honda engine, as they claimed; It is also fair to say that Honda were absolutely hopeless at the beginning of their cooperation in 2015 and the hyper-proud Japanese mentality of not admitting their concept was wrong and needed an U-turn in terms of management and design didn't help at all. It was the classic case where everyone from the public to the parties involved expected the simple existence of the "McLaren-Honda" moniker to bring back the glory of the late '80s.

In reality it was always going to be a long-term task that needed patience on the side of McLaren and cooperation on that of Honda and neither conducted themselves in a constructive fashion.

That "best on the grid" claim was always going to be embarrassing. But it might have been tactical to impress a potential sponsor in the (very) short term.

Something that's easily forgotten is that Ron Denis' return was less than glorious. In fact they've been very gracious by not throwing him under the bus -they threw honda under the bus instead. Joe Saward told a story about him negotiating with Johnnie Walker as one of the main sponsors. They offered 70m over X years because of the reduced status of McLaren in the early honda days. Ron wanted 120m and played hardball and... Lost the Johnnie Walker sponsorship altogether and the McLaren simply had a blank space on the rear wing for the rest of the season.

How long was it until hey put him out to pasture?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,278 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I'm happy to see this place stay on the calendar.
    https://twitter.com/F1/status/1159496052728324097?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Just caught up on some episodes of beyond the grid really enjoyed the Kevin Mag and James Allison both very interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

If you were going to a GP in Europe which one would you go to?
    Has anyone been and can recommend one? I'm thinking of going next year and want one that's easy enough to get to in terms of near an airport or town to stay in. Preferably somewhere that can be combined as a city break, to keep herself happy!

Thinking of Budapest, added bonus is it's on the bank holiday in August.

Thanks for any input

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

3 day pass for Monza going for €199 here: https://bepartofalfaromeoracing.com/formula-1/packages/alfa-romeo-racing-monza-experience

Includes some free Alfa merch too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,278 ✭✭✭✭flazio

If the Spanish Grand Prix is still there it's a great first timer spot. Granted it's been 20 years since I've been there but, on general admission myself and my dad stayed to the right of the main stand just after the last corner where we could see,
    The TV screen for the main stand,
    the back markers take the grid,
    the start,
    thanks to some slanted windows over the pitlane the first two pit boxes which were Ferrari and McLaren at the time,
    Mika Hakkinen taking the Chequered Flag.
    The podium.

Has anyone been and can recommend one? I'm thinking of going next year and want one that's easy enough to get to in terms of near an airport or town to stay in. Preferably somewhere that can be combined as a city break, to keep herself happy!

Thanks for any input

Couldn't recommended it more highly. It's a genuine destination city. Went there last year with the lads for the gp and I Intend to go back with the Mrs for a long weekend. The track is a bit outside the city but they run free shuttle bus service from the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Thanks for any input

Went to the Hungarian GP last year, was easy to get to and from the track on public transport (they had free buses from the city), Budapest a nice city for a weekend break.

I would recommend spending extra on a good ticket with a large screen in front of you so you know what’s going on on the rest of the track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭g1983d

Thanks for any input

Monza is great, fly into Milan, stay in Como, easy transport with the trains.
    Weather should be decent and Como is nice and relaxing

Another vote for Budapest. I've been there a few times, once for GP. It's just a great city. OH went to Barcelona and Monza (staying in Milan) couple of times. I think he prefers Barcelona as destination and he is a Ferrari fan.

I would second Barcelona if it stays on the calendar (it looks like it will afterall):

- The track is about 10 minutes walk from a actual town/small city (Montmelo') with shops, bars etc., rather than in the middle of a field; You can easily grab food & drinks on the way to the track (they had everything in plastic bottles when I was there in 2014) or stop for a pint coming back from the track in the evening

- If you want to stay in Barcelona, it's only 45 minutes by train (R3 line) and it's an extremely efficient service, not to mention cheap (the one-way ticket was something like 2 Euro).

- Plenty of hotels in Barcelona - if you book early enough you'll get very competitive prices (IIRC, I paid less than 200 Euro for 3 nights near Sants station)

- The track itself, while not the most thrilling, is a natural "theater" as it's built at the bottom of a slight valley; From anywhere you can see a good chunk of track rather than just a corner or two

- The logistics are surprisingly good, I was on a packed but not unbearable train back to Barcelona less than 2 hours after the race ended

- Weather is usually good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭flexcon

I would second Barcelona if it stays on the calendar (it looks like it will afterall):

- The track is about 10 minutes walk from a actual town/small city (Montmelo') with shops, bars etc., rather than in the middle of a field; You can easily grab food & drinks on the way to the track (they had everything in plastic bottles when I was there in 2014) or stop for a pint coming back from the track in the evening

- If you want to stay in Barcelona, it's only 45 minutes by train (R3 line) and it's an extremely efficient service, not to mention cheap (the one-way ticket was something like 2 Euro).

- Plenty of hotels in Barcelona - if you book early enough you'll get very competitive prices (IIRC, I paid less than 200 Euro for 3 nights near Sants station)

- The track itself, while not the most thrilling, is a natural "theater" as it's built at the bottom of a slight valley; From anywhere you can see a good chunk of track rather than just a corner or two

- The logistics are surprisingly good, I was on a packed but not unbearable train back to Barcelona less than 2 hours after the race ended

- Weather is usually good

selfishly I'd love for it to stay so I can continue my very cheap, yearly visit to watch the testing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Thanks for all the responses everyone, definitely some great food for thought. Will get to planning in the next couple of weeks and make a decision from there. Very exciting!! I love the idea of Italy or Spain, though we've been to Barca before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭g1983d

This reads as though bottas knows his goose is cooked
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/145314/bottas-looking-at-nonmercedes-plan-b

g1983d wrote: »
    This reads as though bottas knows his goose is cooked
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/145314/bottas-looking-at-nonmercedes-plan-b

I'd be utterly surprised if Mercedes decides to go any other way than keeping Valterri for at least another season. They have pretty much a picture perfect arrangement: he can deliver solid results and even the occasional win, without being too much of a nuisance to Hamilton. As long as Mercedes delivers a competitive car, Bottas will be 2nd or 3rd in the championsip.

People are giving way too much weight to the last couple of bad races he had - also, for some reason I can't fathom, everyone seems in love with Ocon.

The only way I see Wolff deciding to run the risk of putting Esteban in the car is if he SERIOUSLY thinks they have a masterclass young driver in their hands and are afraid of losing him. If that turned out to be true, however, they'd have a major headache in the relationship with Hamilton - which would inevitably sour to the point of being unmanageable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,241 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'd be utterly surprised if Mercedes decides to go any other way than keeping Valterri for at least another season. They have pretty much a picture perfect arrangement: he can deliver solid results and even the occasional win, without being too much of a nuisance to Hamilton. As long as Mercedes delivers a competitive car, Bottas will be 2nd or 3rd in the championsip.

People are giving way too much weight to the last couple of bad races he had - also, for some reason I can't fathom, everyone seems in love with Ocon.

The only way I see Wolff deciding to run the risk of putting Esteban in the car is if he SERIOUSLY thinks they have a masterclass young driver in their hands and are afraid of losing him. If that turned out to be true, however, they'd have a major headache in the relationship with Hamilton - which would inevitably sour to the point of being unmanageable.

I think if Toto has as much faith in Ocon as he makes out he would have been given the Williams seat instead of Russell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,544 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

pjohnson wrote: »

I think if Toto has as much faith in Ocon as he makes out he would have been given the Williams seat instead of Russell.
    My understanding of the Williams situation was that Toto thought Williams was a no win for Ocon. He was going in against an old injured kubica. Kubica form was unknown. If kubica ended up quicker, it would be career ending stuff. If Ocon was quicker, he was still at the back and only seen to be beating a poor kubica.

H3llR4iser wrote:

I think we have seen enough of Ocon to come to the conclusion he is a rather ordinary driver, nothing exceptional. I think Mercedes need a stronger number two than Bottas. I don't think Lewis is particularly bothered who that may be. He is the type to take on all comers and feels confident of beating them. If he had a teammate who would be far more competitive than Bottas currently is that in itself would only motivate him further to improve his already exceptional level of performance. Sainz is looking, by far, the best of any realistic candidates for the job presuming Verstappen either stays with Red Bull or joins Ferrari next year.

I think we have seen enough of Ocon to come to the conclusion he is a rather ordinary driver, nothing exceptional. I think Mercedes need a stronger number two than Bottas. I don't think Lewis is particularly bothered who that may be. He is the type to take on all comers and feels confident of beating them. If he had a teammate who would be far more competitive than Bottas currently is that in itself would only motivate him further to improve his already exceptional level of performance. Sainz is looking, by far, the best of any realistic candidates for the job presuming Verstappen either stays with Red Bull or joins Ferrari next year.

What's this now? Sainz and verstappen are midst likely to get the Mercedes drive? I really don't think either is likely to get the seat. I'm pretty sure verstappen was only a rumour snd I've never even heard sainz suggested for the job.

It's between the two Mercedes (Toto's management company?) boys. Bottas or ocon. I think it depends on how long they think Hamilton will stay. If they think he'll probably leave in 2021, then they'd go with icon. Give him a year in the car to become no1 title Challenger in 2021. If they think Hamilton will stay longer then I think they will keep bottas as a long term No 2

What's this now? Sainz and verstappen are midst likely to get the Mercedes drive? I really don't think either is likely to get the seat. I'm pretty sure verstappen was only a rumour snd I've never even heard sainz suggested for the job.

It's between the two Mercedes (Toto's management company?) boys. Bottas or ocon. I think it depends on how long they think Hamilton will stay. If they think he'll probably leave in 2021, then they'd go with icon. Give him a year in the car to become no1 title Challenger in 2021. If they think Hamilton will stay longer then I think they will keep bottas as a long term No 2

My point is neither Bottas nor Ocon are anywhere near good enough for the task. If I were Mercedes, Sainz is exactly the type I would be looking to recruit even if it meant buying out his contract with McLaren.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Honestly don't understand why people are picking on Bottas who is currently second in the drivers championship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,544 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Ya if he was doing any better, it would be a problem for mercedes.
    Not spinning out in Germany would have been a help but then everyone was off the track that day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement