Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my appointment letter for tallaght hospital

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,021 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

stevenR84 wrote: »
    I'm actually grand, it's just getting something removed from my back. These idiots are so fkn nasty for no reason on here.

Hi, I am new here. I dont know where to post this, but I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how to solve the following; I'm meant to attend Tallaght Hospital sometime in December. But I lost the appointment letter, so I don't know when I have to attend. It's for surgery.
    Can anyone tell me what I could do? As I dont even know what dept. I am meant to go to.

Thanks in Advance Guys

You were so nice this morning, if a bit bewildered and vulnerable. You must have got some medication which has upset you.

Advertisement