If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which LG TV?

Options
  • 01-12-2018 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting a new TV, what is the main difference between the below? Are the first two identical except for the different type of stand?
    If so, which stand would you think is better equipped to deal with a toddler?
    Are there any other TV around the same price range you would think is 'better'?
    My in-laws are looking to purchase a TV too, can you offer a discount if I bought two at the same time and collected instead of deliver?
    Where are you based in Dublin?

43UK6400PLF 
    43UK6300PLB
    43UK6750PLB

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

noddia wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting a new TV, what is the main difference between the below? Are the first two identical except for the different type of stand?
    My in-laws are looking to purchase a TV too, can you offer a discount if I bought two at the same time and collected instead of deliver?

43UK6400PLF 
    43UK6300PLB
    43UK6750PLB

Thanks
    Hi Noddia.

Thanks for the email.

The 6300 and 6440 are the same other than as you say the stand.
    The 6400 also has a Havan brown colour surround.
    For me I think the central stand of the 6400 may be more sturdy.

The 6750 is a higher spec to both the others.
    The 6750 is the the first model in their ThinQ AI range and also has faster motion handling.

We try to deal where we can for boardies but no all products have the margin to allow discount.

Let me know your thoughts. 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 noddia

Hi Guys,

43UK6400PLF 
    43UK6300PLB
    43UK6750PLB

Thanks
    Hi Noddia.

Thanks for the email.

The 6750 is the the first model in their ThinQ AI range and also has faster motion handling.

We try to deal where we can for boardies but no all products have the margin to allow discount.

Thanks Kenny,

I think the 6400 option probably, not sure the 6300 will fit on in-laws tv stand, is the Havana brown colour on 6400 stronger that it looks online? MY TV unit is black so may look out of place?
    Is the Dublin shop in Dundrum?

Thanks 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

43UK6400PLF 
    43UK6300PLB
    43UK6750PLB

Thanks
    Hi Noddia.

Thanks for the email.

Thanks Kenny,

I think the 6400 option probably, not sure the 6300 will fit on in-laws tv stand, is the Havana brown colour on 6400 stronger that it looks online? MY TV unit is black so may look out of place?
    Is the Dublin shop in Dundrum?

Thanks 
    Hi Noddia.

It is a pretty dark brown and to be honest is not that off putting at all.

Unfortunately we only have our one store here in Belfast for the whole island of Ireland.

Of course we can deliver with no issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.