Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey balls

• 01-12-2018 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

Has anybody ever cooked these? On the menu for sunday dinner tomorrow. Just wondering if easy/hard to prepare

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've never made them but I've made meatballs and turkey burgers and they're both very easy to make. Once you use a good recipe they'll be lovely :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭OU812

I believe they're very expensive. You only get two to each turkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This thread is not as interesting as I had hoped when I saw the title. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Meatballs or, you know, balls balls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I heard the Chinese takeaway in Dalkey, well known for their chicken balls, are meant to be doing turkey & stuffing balls (in batter like chicken balls) and they come with a sweet cranberry sauce.

• Advertisement
Advertisement