Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Bike - Christchurch Friday Nov 30th.

Options
  • 02-12-2018 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sadly my bike was stolen from the Christchurch area on Friday. Left at the bike rack in my office.

If anyone see’s it - please PM me or report to Kevin Street Garda station. Bike is quite expensive and means an incredible amount to me personally.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

macken04 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sadly my bike was stolen from the Christchurch area on Friday. Left at the bike rack in my office.

If anyone see’s it - please PM me or report to Kevin Street Garda station. Bike is quite expensive and means an incredible amount to me personally.

Thanks for reading

There's a stolen bikes thread in the cycling forum, it might be worth your while posting there too.

Also check Donedeal and Adverts, a lot of people have found their stolen bikes offered for sale on those sites.

Advertisement