Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to but PS4 Pro

Options
  • 02-12-2018 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hi Folks

My son is looking for a PS4 Pro for Christmas and I can't seem to find them anywhere in the Republic, Argos/Smyths etc. Where is the best place to buy.

Appreciate any help.

Rgd
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,310 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Anyone know where would be best to trade in a PS4 towards a PS4 Pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭peter4918

gary29428 wrote: »
    Hi Folks

My son is looking for a PS4 Pro for Christmas and I can't seem to find them anywhere in the Republic, Argos/Smyths etc. Where is the best place to buy.

Appreciate any help.

Rgd
    Gary

Where are you based? I see Smyths in Carrickmines have some PS4 Pro Fifa bundles in stock at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Galway, will call them tomorrow to see if any are ordered, can't believe they won't have any in before Xmas...thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hi Folks

Appreciate any help.

Rgd
    Gary

Probably already know this, but just in case, PS4 Pro is an upgrade that only really makes sense if you've a big 4K TV with HDR to attach it to.

If you haven't got one, its a bit of a waste.

Just in case no one said it to you :)

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »
    Probably already know this, but just in case, PS4 Pro is an upgrade that only really makes sense if you've a big 4K TV with HDR to attach it to.

If you haven't got one, its a bit of a waste.

Just in case no one said it to you :)

Ah sure the young lad has me well told, chalk and cheese he said. He gets an hour on the big TV every evening....thanks, appreciate the heads up.

Another question folks.
    Am I tied to buying games in the Irish playstation store, just looking there the games in the UK and US stores are way cheaper.

Appreciate any replies...thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Another question folks.
    Am I tied to buying games in the Irish playstation store, just looking there the games in the UK and US stores are way cheaper.

Appreciate any replies...thanks.

You can set up UK and US accounts and then buy credit from cdkeys etc for those regions..

Advertisement