Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to swich energy supplier

Options
  • 02-12-2018 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone! Can somebody help me please with my energy bill. We use very low, 650KW a year and prepay power is charging us 1000 € and more as it goes up more and more. Which company we should change to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Check out bonkers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Input your electricity details here and it’ll show you the best providers.

https://www.bonkers.ie/compare-gas-electricity-prices/electricity/

• Registered Users Posts: 24,626 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

As far as I know, bonkers will give a comparison of standard rates. If you're switching to a new supplier, you will be offered better rates but bonkers is a good starting point to see who have the better rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

Don’t get sucked in by their cashback offer. Compare individual rates first.

Sometimes the rate is dearer despite the cashback being marginally bigger so you don’t save as much as the smaller cashback :D

Sorry that’s probably confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

As far as I know, bonkers will give a comparison of standard rates. If you're switching to a new supplier, you will be offered better rates but bonkers is a good starting point to see who have the better rates.

Bonkers will tell you about introductory rates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,626 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Wheety wrote: »
    Bonkers will tell you about introductory rates.

Fair enough. They used not.

Advertisement