Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW15 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

surprised Wilson isnt on the list, have him as VC since I got Kane in

I'm torn between him and Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I swapped out Salah for Sterling, so Sterling for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Have actually clicked save on Sterling as captain. Then Arnie. Then Kane. Now Wilson. The safest option is probably Arnie, but think I'll go back to Kane...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Have actually clicked save on Sterling as captain. Then Arnie. Then Kane. Now Wilson. The safest option is probably Arnie, but think I'll go back to Kane...

I've put it on Anderson, and then closed the tab, never to be opened again until 18:46. :pac: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I might go for Hazard.

All captains are risky this week for a number of reasons anyway. Would go Kane if I had him, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Salah it's locked in not touching it again

FFS current results:

Kane 34.7% (3,683 votes)
    Salah 14.06% (1,492 votes)
    Sterling 9.46% (1,004 votes)
    Arnautovic 6.82% (724 votes)
    Wilson 5.62% (597 votes)

FFS current results:

Kane 34.7% (3,683 votes)
    Salah 14.06% (1,492 votes)
    Sterling 9.46% (1,004 votes)
    Arnautovic 6.82% (724 votes)
    Wilson 5.62% (597 votes)

A bit worried that mine is not on the list, but Arnie has a tendency of being unfit this season, Wilson just doesn't strike me as a captain material.

I don't have any other from that lost so Hazard it is, who has as much fitness as Arnie.

My logic is long gone at this stage. I just hope for Hazard double digits, pure lottery :)

And now I've gone to Salah, haha! Burnley really are muck, Salah didn't play 90 mins at the weekend, and they're pushing for the title. Locked in. I swear. :pac:

wonski wrote: »
    A bit worried that mine is not on the list, but Arnie has a tendency of being unfit this season, Wilson just doesn't strike me as a captain material.

I don't have any other from that lost so Hazard it is, who has as much fitness as Arnie.

My logic is long gone at this stage. I just hope for Hazard double digits, pure lottery :)

Yeah, too many great options, but concerns over all them. What is guaranteed however is that we all be kicking ourselves over picking the wrong captain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Currently on Sterling
    Brilliant form but may be rested for Mahrez and kept for weekend

For days like this a randomizer might be useful. Pick 5, let the computer pick the one for you :)

If you are more old fashioned and like a bit of DIY, home made wheel of fortune should do the trick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Got freaked out by a combination of Burnley potentially deciding to shut up shop at home, Liverpool rotation and that FFS poll.

Kane captain it is.

It feels better to me than Salah. Just.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Salah but instant regret... been on Kane until 1hr ago, ah well it's in the lap of the gods now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Had it on Arnie all week but that tweet earlier about lots of a changes for West Ham made me switch to Salah. Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Sterling on the bench.
    FM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

Voted Sterling here, switched to Wilson, then panicked and tried to go back to Sterling just before the deadline.

Anyway, long story short, Wilson Captain;)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

scotchy wrote: »
    Voted Sterling here, switched to Wilson, then panicked and tried to go back to Sterling just before the deadline.

Anyway, long story short, Wilson Captain;)

Good start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Good start

Fraser 1st Sub. Sterling and Laporte in team.

:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

tailgunner wrote: »
    Had it on Arnie all week but that tweet earlier about lots of a changes for West Ham made me switch to Salah. Ah well.

Well that was a bullet dodged.

• Advertisement
Advertisement