Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revez HDTS 860

Options
  • 03-12-2018 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, hope someone can help.

I just replaced one of my satellite boxes with the Revez HDTS860 S2+T2 Combo Receiver. All it ok with it but when I record say for example ITV, I cannot view Virgin Media as I can on my other boxes.

I thought it would work in the same way as the previous box, if it doesn't it is not too much worry as I can move it to another room where I don't do watching and recording but if I could get it to work in this way it would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Product description
    Introducing the new Revez HDTS860 Combo the latest H.265 HEVC Low Power Consumption Digtal Set Top Box from Revez offering a Full HD 1080p viewing experience at a very affordable price.

Fully Compatible with TV Channels from Freesat, Saorsat, Freeview & Saorview in the UK and Ireland
    ( EPG AND TIMER RECORDING WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OF THESE SERVICES YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND VIEW THE CHANNELS )

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revez-HDTS860-Receiver-Satellite-Terrestrial/dp/B07K33TZ31

I am not sure I understand what they mean, but it reads like a serious limitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭ck1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revez-HDTS860-Receiver-Satellite-Terrestrial/dp/B07K33TZ31

I am not sure I understand what they mean, but it reads like a serious limitation.

I'm not sure what that means either. :confused: Reads like you cannot set a timer on terrestrial or freeview but you can as I have done it but it blocked viewing of other channels. When I looked at the box online, I was under the impression that you could do the recording thing and watching at the same time like my previous box. Wonder if the limitation is specific to this box or do I need to look for something else if I change the other box. 'Tis all very confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sqsqswqdwdwq

So, does anybody know if the Revez HDTS 850 allows you to schedule a recording through the EPG and later replay the recording?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bantryblue

Would anyone know the code for the HDTS 860 combo remote control?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭decor58

For what brand of remote, OneforAll, contour 4, Revez code is 4795.

• Advertisement
Advertisement