If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loooking for a Soundbar to go with Samsung TV

Options
  • 03-12-2018 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am looking for a compatible Soundbar to go with Samsung's UE55NU7100. Could you recommend one please?

I am also looking for a a 28-32 inch TV that will be used for gaming. Connected to an Xbox One and a Nintendo Switch. I am looking at a LG 28TK410V. Is this a good option or would you advise something else?

Thanks,

brega1

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

brega1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a compatible Soundbar to go with Samsung's UE55NU7100. Could you recommend one please?

I am also looking for a a 28-32 inch TV that will be used for gaming. Connected to an Xbox One and a Nintendo Switch. I am looking at a LG 28TK410V. Is this a good option or would you advise something else?

Thanks,

brega1
    Hi Brega1,

The LG 28TK410 is a great TV however the panel is only HD ready. For a Full HD panel you would be jumping to a 32" set.

A great soundbar I would recommend would be the Yamaha YAS207 at £249. This has HDMI inputs, a wireless subwoofer and sounds amazing. It won the What Hifi Award this year for best soundbar in it's class and it packs a lot of specs in for that price:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202832-yamaha-yas207-soundbar-system.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.