Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Eir Fibre Order Mess

• 03-12-2018 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭

Nevermind...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Nevermind...
    Hi Cee-Jay-Cee, 

No problem. If you have any further queries or questions please come back to us. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Nevermind...
    Hi Cee-Jay-Cee, 

No problem. If you have any further queries or questions please come back to us. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Really, my thread was posted for over 24hrs, I delete it due to the complete lack of custome service from your ramshackle company and then you reply as if you actually done something.

I have cancelled my order due to the complete ineptitude of Eir to process an order. It has been lost, deleted, then re-instated. I'd recommend anyone considering dealing with this company to think again or stock up on patience as their incompetence is on another level completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Nevermind...
    Hi Cee-Jay-Cee, 

Thanks

Tracey 

Really, my thread was posted for over 24hrs, I delete it due to the complete lack of custome service from your ramshackle company and then you reply as if you actually done something.

I have cancelled my order due to the complete ineptitude of Eir to process an order. It has been lost, deleted, then re-instated. I'd recommend anyone considering dealing with this company to think again or stock up on patience as their incompetence is on another level completely.
    The timeframe on a response to a Board's post is 24 hours, we have responded to you before this. 

I'm really sorry to hear this, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement