Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump presidency discussion thread V

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Still hanging on still for something to come out guys? You wasted two years posting about this.

Bans were issued for questioning this nonsense on here and, we were called Russian stooges for saying this was just a witch hunt, and there was no evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

You guys should spend most of your time attacking his policies instead of chasing this fake Russian conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Still hanging on still for something to come out guys? You wasted two years posting about this.

Bans were issued for questioning this nonsense on here and, we were called Russian stooges for saying this was just a witch hunt, and there was no evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

You guys should spend most of your time attacking his policies instead of chasing this fake Russian conspiracy.

Who are you talking to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Post the full report!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Midlife

It's amazing that two years on people can't actuallly understand what the SC was set up to do.

Midlife wrote: »
    It's amazing that two years on people can't actuallly understand what the SC was set up to do.

Trying to change the narrative when the muller report is now out hey? You guys were 100 per cent certain only a few months ago there be new indictments against Trump and his family.

Trump was guilty according to you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,007 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Fair play to Meuller. He has worked tirelessly this past 2 years and shown himself to be a man of great integrity.

If he says there is no evidence of Trump or his campaign being in collusion with Russia that's good enough for me. The obstruction one is a little trickier. It seems he couldn't make a determination one way or the other, which to me points to a lack of any clear evidence.

Meuller has unrooted some corruption which is to be welcomed. I do feel that any party examined in such a manner would have their own fair share of skeletons in the closet.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

no collusion with russia, seems pretty straightforward.

obstructions of justice much less conclusive. sounds like mueller presents evidence for obstruction but doesn't want to indict a sitting president so left it up to attorney general on whether to indict. which barr obviously hasn't cause he's a trump man.

this will get real messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Ultros

Trump is going to have fun this week, and it's deserved. It might be hard to comprehend, but every-time he tweeted "No collusion", perhaps he was telling the truth. The only difference between msnbc and infowars these days is that infowars can be entertaining at times.

https://twitter.com/robjh1/status/1109906690596659200

It is titled "Report into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election". I think Meuller knows what he was investigating.

Trying to change the narrative when the muller report is now out hey? You guys were 100 per cent certain only a few months ago there be new indictments against Trump and his family.

Trump was guilty according to you guys.

Is 'you guys' a catch all for everyone in the world who doesn't agree with you or asks you a question?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 996 ✭✭✭1eg0a3xv7b82of

Trump just played them for complete and utter idiots. Add in half their party have completely lost the plot and have turned into communists and now have anti Jewish sentiment and the Democrats are toast. As a party they Decided to do and say anything no matter how despicable to get Trump without realising they should have took the reserved high moral ground
    As a party they are in serious trouble and would not be surprised trump takes New York in 2020

It's not really important whether Trump has been found guilty of collusion or not. It's the maggots he found when he lifted rocks. Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Cohen etc. I have no doubt these people have much more juicy information to be squeezed out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Amazing the way trump supporters are back posting in the forum.

I hope ye stick around this time.

Because things are only getting started.

Barr is being subpoenaed before the House.

I'll wait until I see the report if its all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭flazio

He's going to completely insufferable now isn't he? :(

flazio wrote: »
    He's going to completely insufferable now isn't he? :(

"Going to be"?

Is 'you guys' a catch all for everyone in the world who doesn't agree with you or asks you a question?

These threads had a bias for two years and anyone who voiced differences were attacked for it. In the end, we were right.

Trump is not perfect and there a lot I don't like about him, but it was evident from the start there was no evidence trump campaign colluded with Russia.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Amazing the way trump supporters are back posting in the forum.

I hope ye stick around this time.

Because things are only getting started.

Barr is being subpoenaed before the House.

I'll wait until I see the report if its all the same.

Your predictions have been excellent thus far, keep at it. You'll eventually get something right. You have some neck to snark snidely at a group of people then try take the intellectual high ground after all the rubbish you've posted over the last two years. Keep following the Krassensteins and whoever else for the "inside scoop".

anqglVm.png

• Registered Users Posts: 36,102 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I for one knew there was no collusion, we all know Russia interfered with election in every way they could, but to suggest Trump was behind it was ridiculous. It was all Russia, why on earth would they need Trump to be part of their meddling. Russian wanted him in power, not Clinton .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

These threads had a bias for two years and anyone who voiced differences were attacked for it. In the end, we were right.

Trump is not perfect and there a lot I don't like about him, but it was evident from the start there was no evidence trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Except all of the evidence

Anything criminal that Mueller found that didn't pertain directly to collusion, he passed on confidentially to prosecutors in NY. There is a team of lawyers putting all of this, and other evidence, together before prosecution.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Well, he didnt lie when he said he would drain the swamp. Drained it of his own hires, but still!

listermint wrote: »

Well, there's no evidence of collusion. That much we know for certain now.

This may actually be the only thing Trump has told the truth on in his entire presidency.

This part of Barr's public letter is noteworthy.

"The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

listermint wrote: »

Trump and his aides were found not guilty colluding with the Russians. The evidence you referring to?

JRant wrote: »
    Well, there's no evidence of collusion. That much we know for certain now.

This may actually be the only thing Trump has told the truth on in his entire presidency.

Personally I'd call meeting Russian operatives in your own building and having full knowledge of when the dumping of emails of your opponent are evidence enough.

But sure look Trump is a liar we all know that. Perhaps he just lucked out on the evidence on paper.

Trump and his aides were found not guilty colluding with the Russians. The evidence you referring to?

This clmi

This coming from a lad who keeps insisting Hillary has something to answer for despite numerous republican investigations into her

Quality stuff. Keep up the good work.

but it was evident from the start there was no evidence trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Not really though.

I mean they clearly wanted him elected, he had business dealngs there and then junior came out with the whole 'I LOVE IT' mail.

Add to that Manafort and Flynn's shady connections and no, it was NOT evident from the start there was no evidence trump campaign colluded with Russia.

I don't believe that I ever suggested in this forum that there was collusion but I would suggest that if you thought these waters have always been clear, you are not being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

No evidence of collusion according to Barr, hopefully the full report will be released soon

• Advertisement

MadYaker wrote: »
    No evidence of collusion according to Barr, hopefully the full report will be released soon

Nail on the head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement