Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Order Update

• 03-12-2018 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have an order with Eir for Fiber to the Home. There was a delay getting it installed because the engineer said I'd need a new telephone pole put up near the house. That has now been completed but I did not get an update from Eir since. 

Can you check on the status of my order? I phone Eir last Friday, but the line dropped after an hour while the sales person had me on hold.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

You need to call from a service that allows a call time of over 2 hours when calling 1901. Some phone services will auto hang up after one hour, this is not enough time to use the 1901 service. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an order with Eir for Fiber to the Home. There was a delay getting it installed because the engineer said I'd need a new telephone pole put up near the house. That has now been completed but I did not get an update from Eir since. 

Can you check on the status of my order? I phone Eir last Friday, but the line dropped after an hour while the sales person had me on hold.
    Hi Ballyv24, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Hi Tracey,

I sent you a follow up PM. Did you get that? 

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Hi Ballyv24, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi Tracey, sorry to come to you like this but looking for some help to close an order opened to port a number to my account in september. The porting itself was successful but it has been left as 'In progress' on account which is creating issues adding additional number. I have tried instore but was told to call support. Support was pretty much down and sent me to webchat. Webchat is not working so im frustrated and dont know where to go with it any more. Have sent a PM

Hi Tracey,

Thanks
    Hi Ballyv24, 

I've received this and responded. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Advertisement

darlett wrote: »
    Hi Ballyv24, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi Tracey, sorry to come to you like this but looking for some help to close an order opened to port a number to my account in september. The porting itself was successful but it has been left as 'In progress' on account which is creating issues adding additional number. I have tried instore but was told to call support. Support was pretty much down and sent me to webchat. Webchat is not working so im frustrated and dont know where to go with it any more. Have sent a PM
    Hi darlett, 

I've received your PM and will come back to you shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,

Thanks
    Hi Ballyv24, 

I've received this and responded. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,

I've sent you another PM. Unfortunately the steps in your previous reply did not work.

Thanks. 

Hi Tracey,
    I was able to resolve this via the eir chat feature. Thanks for the help anyway

Hi Tracey,
    I was able to resolve this via the eir chat feature. Thanks for the help anyway
    No problem, glad to hear you got this sorted. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your reply. I went back into store on Monday, and the guy there was able to confirm that the in progress block has now being changed to complete, so happily the issue is now resolved following the calls to 1901.

Regards,
    D
    Hi darlett, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

darlett wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your reply. I went back into store on Monday, and the guy there was able to confirm that the in progress block has now being changed to complete, so happily the issue is now resolved following the calls to 1901.

Regards,
    D
    Hi darlett, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    No problem at all, I'm delighted to hear this darlett. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement