Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 15 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,905 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Chesty08 wrote:
    You sure? 30 points from 3?

Dunno what happened, it's meant to say 21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Captain Arnautovic..inspires the team to a majestic 2 points from 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

21 (-4) with Eriksen (c), Auba, Hazard, Ricky, Alonso, Digne, TAA and Doherty left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

24 from 5. The late Cardiff goal taking the shine off. Funny gameweek could still go either way for most. Salah captain as a differential tomorrow is massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Josh murphy hero

I take it back. I take it all back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Maddison to Diangana a few weeks back has been the worst decision of the season

Wanted Wham double up, had funds for Felipe thought against & eyed Snodgrass 5.3 but ended up Dianganaw to use the funds elsewhere. Been an absolute shocker & he doesn’t get game time now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

19 from 5 - not good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Didn't realise the Murphy goal was so late
    Annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

21 (-4) from 4 including Arnies 0. Alonso, keane, Robbo, Mane, Ricky, Martial and Capt Kane to go. Ederson losing those points was a real pain, not many in my main leagues have him and a few had Laporte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

4 from 4 once AWB comes in with his whopping haul. I took a -8 hit this week as well.

Sweating over whether Alonso and Robertson feature. Looks like I need captain Kane to come to my rescue with a few goals tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

5 from Foster, AWB, Arnie, and Pereya who'll sub in.
    I'm frightened,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

14 (-4) from 3 including a big fat 0 from Arnie. Wilson the Man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Up to 27k from 56k with 41 (-4).

Jesus, I didn’t expect that much of a rise but the average is 13 I suppose.

Interesting to see how tomorrow goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Bournemouth had 2 shots in target and 33% possession at home to Huddersfield.

I'll be staying away from them despite the Wilson/Fraser hauls today. Awful medium term fixtures too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

6 from 4 (no hits) and down to 60K OR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

32 from 5. I don't think I should complain.
    1 point between Laporte and Arnie, but most players are in similar situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just the 58kdrop in ranking. Really need a big performance from a few players tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Six points from four playing. Dropped 1.3k in OR to 2.1k. Need Salah (C) and Auba to save this sh**show of a week. Not expecting much from my two Wolves subs and Højbjerg. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Sané completed 40 out of his 41 passes yesterday...

To me this would suggest his link-up play is fairly phenomenal, especially given the positions he is in possession of the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I thought 22 (-4) from 5 wasn't bad, but dropped a few thousand places to 102k.

Patricio, TAA, Eriksen, Salah, Ricky, and Kane(c) to come so feeling optimistic about a green arrow ultimately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

21(-4) for me including a Balbuena no-show....Milner, Doherty & Jiminez on the bench.

It's all about Captain Kane now really - could really put a dent into my rivals if he has a half decent haul tonight.

Just had a browse thru my leagues there - there's a fair few Aguero C/Sterling VC combos ; and a couple of Free Hits gone pear shaped as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Last night was humbling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

4 from 3. Arnie a major disappointment. Just about got away without City cover, but wasn't expecting to be punished by Fraser and Wilson yet again. Really dropped the ball in not getting one or both in a few weeks ago, but it feels like it's too late now.

Long way to go yet anyway. Hopefully my big hitters deliver this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

spock. wrote: »
    Bournemouth had 2 shots in target and 33% possession at home to Huddersfield.

I'll be staying away from them despite the Wilson/Fraser hauls today. Awful medium term fixtures too.

I can see the point to some extent re: Fraser, but I would strongly disagree regarding Wilson.

He has played MUN, ARS and mci in 3 of the last 5 gameweeks and has 15 points (average of 5 points per game) from those 3 alone. That's not to mention he has scored 14 points against Watford, 13 against Fulham and 12 against Huddersfield sandwiched in between.

The only games he has blanked in since GW8 are SOU, new and ARS and within the next 10 games he has 6 very favourable fixtures - wol, BRI, WAT, eve, WHU and CAR. That will take you to the end of January.

At his price and with the premium striking options like Kane and Aubameyang coming into play and Arnautovic's injury issues, I don't see any better 3rd striker options, especially for those who have been on him early.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I captained Arnie and had Duffy in my team

Sterling not playing hurt me too - worst GW in a very long time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In all my years playing fantasy football, I think this GW was the first time I was unaware of it starting.

:o

6 from 3, and third choice sub on 12

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

20 from 4 including Duffy’s -2.

Hoping Ricky can come up with the goods as my vice captain after Augero’s no show. He looked very dangerous against pool.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    In all my years playing fantasy football, I think this GW was the first time I was unaware of it starting.

:o

6 from 3, and third choice sub on 12

Did you not get the private mail sent to all boards members ?
    It’s a new feature apparently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

-1 from four, beat that
    GW rank of 5,883,366, I literally might be last in the world

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    -1 from four, beat that
    GW rank of 5,883,366, I literally might be last in the world

How .....

Advertisement