Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 15 matchday

1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Green&Red wrote: »
    This game is a rollercoaster
    Ended up with 63 pts for the week and a rise of 60k, fifth green arrow in six weeks

Jesus that's some Wednesdays for you! Enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

66 (-4).

Did a 6.20pm transfer last night of Hazard and Arnautovic to Kane (c) and Anderson for -4. I would have captained Salah otherwise so I gained 13 points on the deal:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

59 (-8).

I'll gladly take that after scoring 4 from 4 on Tuesday. I needed captain Kane to come to my rescue and he did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

80 (-4) with a combined 2 points from my defence!

Kane (C), Wilson, Fraser, Sane, Richarlison, Salah and Fabianski the contributors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Finish on 64. Up to 180k or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Paully D wrote: »

Feel very lucky having Fab and Trippier this GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

39 points Kun arnie sterling Navas only the start of my problems dropped massively

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

christ... 27 points

and I have :

Arnie
    Martial
    Murray
    Hughes
    Robertson
    Mane

All with yellow or red. Going to need a WC i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

70 (-4) brings me to a season-high 67k. One of my most successful hits I can remember (Sané, Eriksen, Kane).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

57 no hits and 34K. Running to stand still. Wildcard available but may give it till after the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

41 points sees me drop down from 850 OR to 2.5k OR.

This game can be humbling sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

68 takes me from 1.1k back to 640.

Hazard and Kun ---> Sane and Kane (c) was almost so obvious that I didn't do it. But I did it, and it worked.

Still worried by my lack of Sterling long term, but Salah can hopefully cover him for a couple of GWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

57(-12) - very pleased after Tuesday's disaster, just have to worry about Martial and Arnautovic now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

60. Went from 128k to 103k. 42 of those points came Tuesday so didn't enjoy last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

miller82 wrote: »
    christ... 27 points

and I have :

Arnie
    Martial
    Murray
    Hughes
    Robertson
    Mane

All with yellow or red. Going to need a WC i think

In a very similar position and WC activated this morning. Raging I didn't do it last night before the price changes took effect though - looking like the difference between PEA and Laca . . . . which could turn out to be a blessing in disguise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

74 brings me back to to almost exactly the same spot I was at before the weekend
    29k or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Don't worry about it. I had an 18 pointer a few weeks ago. A -4 on top of that beats you. Enjoy the good times, dust off the bad and a few bad nights like this GW makes you appreciate them even more. Your next 100 pointer will feel like a 150!
    Can't remember hitting 100 points .I was 20 points behind main rival and now back to 60 .The struggle is real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

50, poor week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

52 gives me a small red arrow to 87k. Still feels like a miracle, as I went into last night's games with 4 points and my captain on the bench!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

77 for a GR of 57k, which is my best since GW1.
    OR has rebounded to 40k, following a couple of very poor weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

50(-8) and drop to 300k. I foolishly changed my plans to get kane in and captain him based on what happened in the North London Derby. Got all my rotation predictions correct except the most important one Salah. Sold robertson and luiz avoided sterling and ended up having such a strong squad that doherty stayed on my bench. On the plus side im now really happy with my team .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

75 points with Robertson, Mane and Sterling all scoring a big fat zero and Duffy getting a -2. Up 100k places overall to 106k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

41 points. Would have been 52 if Vokes had stayed on the bench. Who know if I had actually remembered to check my team.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

57 (-4) with Kane(c)
    Lucky, I feel, and a small green to 233k.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

73 - brings me up to 226k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

55(-8) sees me drop from 19k to 54k. FML. Have to get a replacement for Arnautovic now, who goes out of my team after one game. First time I had him this season too.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Recently big mix up on my squad.
    Brought in rashford for a 3-4-3 option over the Xmas, bit of depth in squad.
    Could easily bench him if Robertson is fit for the game

Advertisement