Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't access my.eir to check final bill

• 04-12-2018 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm changing to another provider and want to check the final bill, however I now can't access the my.eir.ie site to check it. Can you give/send me the bill details please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I'm changing to another provider and want to check the final bill, however I now can't access the my.eir.ie site to check it. Can you give/send me the bill details please?

Thanks.
    Hi Webmechanic, 

If your account is closed down then the my eir service automatically closes down too I'm afraid. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll retrieve this bill and send it onto you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Webmechanic

Hi Tracey,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I've PM'd my details to you now.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Thanks.
    No problem. 

I've arranged that for you now and responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Webmechanic

Hi Tracey,

Thanks.
    No problem. 

I've arranged that for you now and responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, I've just PM'd a couple of supplementary questions in relation to the bill. Just to clarify a couple of things. Thanks again.

Advertisement