Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to renew BB contract but cant get thorugh

• 04-12-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Ideally I'd like to continue with Eir BB, my current 'deal' expired last month and the price went up accordingly for my most recent bill, no problem there, but I want to get back on that plan from next month asap.

However, I cant seem to get through the the loyalty team - can this be arranged via boards or can someone from boards contact me on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Slattsy wrote: »
    Hi,

Ideally I'd like to continue with Eir BB, my current 'deal' expired last month and the price went up accordingly for my most recent bill, no problem there, but I want to get back on that plan from next month asap.

However, I cant seem to get through the the loyalty team - can this be arranged via boards or can someone from boards contact me on this?
    Hi Slattsy, 

Unfortunately, we are unable to change packages from here via social media. The loyalty team via 1901 would need to arrange this for you, they are experiencing delays due to high call volumes. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement