Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Approval Time

Options
  • 04-12-2018 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Two weeks ago I applied for a loan and last Thursday I received an email saying that it was approved but that I needed to upload documents to complete the application. I uploaded the required documents and received another email saying that I would receive the loan documentation within one working day. It’s been 3 working days since and I haven’t heard anything back. Can the loan be disapproved from the documents even after being told it was approved?
    Thanks,
    Kian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Kianodon wrote: »
    Hi,
    Two weeks ago I applied for a loan and last Thursday I received an email saying that it was approved but that I needed to upload documents to complete the application. I uploaded the required documents and received another email saying that I would receive the loan documentation within one working day. It’s been 3 working days since and I haven’t heard anything back. Can the loan be disapproved from the documents even after being told it was approved?
    Thanks,
    Kian

Hi Kianodon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. The underwriters need to examine and approve any requested documentation this can take some time. If you would like an update in relation to the application on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement