Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling direct debit

• 04-12-2018 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi I'm trying to get through to your accounts department for last two days to the them I'm cancelling my direct debit mandate with them. I have switched providers and eir have billed me for full month's service when I actually only owe 5 days. In not paying €79.10 and then have to go looking for a refund especially this close to Christmas.
    Can you please put a note on my account if possible that I am cancelling the direct debit and you can send me out my final bill which I will pay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭jcmg73

And please don't give me the same answer to dial 1901 or talk to chat I've spent long enough at that

Pm has been sent to one of your admins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

jcmg73 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to get through to your accounts department for last two days to the them I'm cancelling my direct debit mandate with them. I have switched providers and eir have billed me for full month's service when I actually only owe 5 days. In not paying €79.10 and then have to go looking for a refund especially this close to Christmas.
    Can you please put a note on my account if possible that I am cancelling the direct debit and you can send me out my final bill which I will pay.
    Hi jcmg73, 

I've received your PM and responded there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi jcmg73, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I just pm'd u back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

jcmg73 wrote: »
    Hi jcmg73, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I just pm'd u back
    Thanks. 

I've PM'd you back there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement