Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir/BT Sport on Sky Box

• 04-12-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,893 ✭✭✭✭

Hi team,

Welcome back!

I've recently moved from Sky (back) to eir and wanted to setup eir/BT through my Sky box. To that end I registered the viewing card via myEir and all worked fine.

The problem is that this is a Sky Q box which per the terms needs to be returned to them. Equally the viewing card will not work on the older Sky HD boxes (of which I have a spare) for "reasons"

The only solution I can see then is to get a new viewing card from eir that can be paired to my account. Can you advise if this can be arranged?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Hi team,

Welcome back!

I've recently moved from Sky (back) to eir and wanted to setup eir/BT through my Sky box. To that end I registered the viewing card via myEir and all worked fine.

The problem is that this is a Sky Q box which per the terms needs to be returned to them. Equally the viewing card will not work on the older Sky HD boxes (of which I have a spare) for "reasons"

The only solution I can see then is to get a new viewing card from eir that can be paired to my account. Can you advise if this can be arranged?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi _Kaiser_

Our eir sports team on 0818 20 30 40 will be able to assist you with your issues and queries, alternatively, you can contact at cs@eirsport.ie

They can advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement