Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 16 transfers

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Remember Kante/Xhaka etc..... :)

If we all thought the same it would be boring!

He played a lovely ball through to PEA who if he controlled it properly had a clear run on goal too.
    One of the lads in my work league cracks up when he sees I keep unearthing these gems of players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

In fairness to Torreria. I mentioned in the WhatsApp group I'm in. He's taking decent shots and appears to be corners.

Now most importsntly****

Arsenal have a terrible first half record. 19th in the table of first halfs. This means Torreria in 2nd half will likely be higher and more attacking.Also takes corners.

Ah yeah he's not dreadful, I'd prefer Snodgrass myself however

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ah yeah he's not dreadful, I'd prefer Snodgrass myself however

Absolutely there's alternatives but in terms of cheap Arsenal cover I think he's a decent prospect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Gonna wait till Felipe Anderson gets another price rise (trending that way), and eventually gonna transfer him out for Rob Snodgrass. That'll fund Murray to Lacazette.

From the below (last night's game), I think Snodgrass has similar or more goals/assists coming his way in comparison to Anderson. Biggest worry is that he'll clearly get less minutes on the pitch, but he gets the ball in more dangerous positions. Especially with Arnautovic out, we should be seeing more high crosses in from the wing for Carroll since Arnie is more of a ball-at-the-feet player.

HTZjSb.jpg

KwH5YQ.jpg

Not the worst result I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Even Kante is scoring today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Play Digne (WAT) or Doherty (new) this week?
    Thankfully Wilson's no-show means they both played :)

Advertisement