Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 16 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

It’s tough. I also have to decide between Auba and Sterling but one things is for sure-I’m keeping Sane either way.

I am not entirely convinced by Anderson either tbh !
    Salah to sterling would give my money to upgrade Arnie a bit but there is just nobody in that mid price bracket worth considering at all
    Maybe I'll just get chicharito for the craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

km79 wrote: »
    I am not entirely convinced by Anderson either tbh !
    Salah to sterling would give my money to upgrade Arnie a bit but there is just nobody in that mid price bracket worth considering at all
    Maybe I'll just get chicharito for the craic!

Yeah I know. Who’s your third striker? Maybe downgrade Arnie to free up cash to upgrade elsewhere? By that stage Auba might be too dear anyway.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow night first.

Yeah I know. Who’s your third striker? Maybe downgrade Arnie to free up cash to upgrade elsewhere? By that stage Auba might be too dear anyway.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow night first.

Mitrovic
    He has decent fixtures over Xmas so I'm happy to keep him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Just did Salah and Arnie to PEA and Sterling for -4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

FHFC wrote: »
    Just did Salah and Arnie to PEA and Sterling for -4.

Look at loadsamoney here :pac::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've taken another -8 hit. I told myself to sleep on it, especially since I was bringing in 2 players that have yet to play, but I could only afford my plan if I acted now - so I did it.

Out: Arnie, Sterling and Richarlison.

In: Aubameyang, Sane and Kenedy.

I've effectively done major surgery to my team these last 2 GWs all so I could acquire Kane and Aubameyang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Gonna wait till Felipe Anderson gets another price rise (trending that way), and eventually gonna transfer him out for Rob Snodgrass. That'll fund Murray to Lacazette.

From the below (last night's game), I think Snodgrass has similar or more goals/assists coming his way in comparison to Anderson. Biggest worry is that he'll clearly get less minutes on the pitch, but he gets the ball in more dangerous positions. Especially with Arnautovic out, we should be seeing more high crosses in from the wing for Carroll since Arnie is more of a ball-at-the-feet player.

HTZjSb.jpg

KwH5YQ.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

In

Auba
    Kolasinic
    Snodgrass

Out

Arnie
    Anderson
    Alonso

Alk for or a total of - 8 but allows me Salah to Sterling for free the week after. Shifting Alonso is my main concern reallly.

I've taken another -8 hit. I told myself to sleep on it, especially since I was bringing in 2 players that have yet to play, but I could only afford my plan if I acted now - so I did it.

Out: Arnie, Sterling and Richarlison.

In: Aubameyang, Sane and Kenedy.

I've effectively done major surgery to my team these last 2 GWs all so I could acquire Kane and Aubameyang.

Apart from arnie to auba I don’t like the other moves but I understand you needed to raise cash
    Sterling is a better option than sane
    Kenedy will break your heart

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

callaway92 wrote: »
    Gonna wait till Felipe Anderson gets another price rise (trending that way), and eventually gonna transfer him out for Rob Snodgrass. That'll fund Murray to Lacazette.

From the below (last night's game), I think Snodgrass has similar or more goals/assists coming his way in comparison to Anderson. Biggest worry is that he'll clearly get less minutes on the pitch, but he gets the ball in more dangerous positions. Especially with Arnautovic out, we should be seeing more high crosses in from the wing for Carroll since Arnie is more of a ball-at-the-feet player.

Anderson was dropping a little bit deep last night, which would be a bit of a worry. He still looked a class apart from the other players around him though, with his dribbling and creativity. He was very close to getting a goal right at the death again too, a great last ditch tackle just cut out an open look. If West Ham continue to do well, I expect he'll be at the heart of it.

I'd be a little bit concerned about his points output without Arnautovic to link up with, though. I don't think much of Perez or Hernandez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

elefant wrote: »
    Anderson was dropping a little bit deep last night, which would be a bit of a worry. He still looked a class apart from the other players around him though, with his dribbling and creativity. He was very close to getting a goal right at the death again too, a great last ditch tackle just cut out an open look. If West Ham continue to do well, I expect he'll be at the heart of it.

I'd be a little bit concerned about his points output without Arnautovic to link up with, though. I don't think much of Perez or Hernandez.

Same for sure. Don't rate either.

Good sign for Snodgrass is he is the no.1 free kick taker for them too.

Only one Anderson took yesterday will an inswinger from a mile out and it was awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Pending how various players look this evening, and injury news, I'm thinking of doing Salah & Arnie to Mané and Auba for -4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Unassisted seems to be getting a lot of mentions in the last few gameweeks, might get him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Unassisted seems to be getting a lot of mentions in the last few gameweeks, might get him in.

TBC looking a better option for an assist to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

An awful lot of minus 4 and minus 8's being thrown around these days!

naughtb4 wrote: »

Xmas is a time for giving

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Arnie out  anyway. Really want Auba but would need to downgrade Martial or Mane for a hit but Lacazette would give more options. Which looks best for a -4?

Arnie/Mane to Auba/Pereya
    Arnie/Martial to Auba/4.5

Arnie/Mane to Laca and Bilva/Maddison/Anderson/Ramsey
    Arnie/Martial to Laca and Brooks/Milo/Sess

Arnie out  anyway. Really want Auba but would need to downgrade Martial or Mane for a hit but Lacazette would give more options. Which looks best for a -4?

I would go for C

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I've had 2 -4 in a row and I'm looking at doing another one.

Afraid to look if I would of been better off sticking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Would you look at downgrading a premium defender as oppose to Martial?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭boccy23

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I've had 2 -4 in a row and I'm looking at doing another one.

Afraid to look if I would of been better off sticking

-4 last week for Sterling who I captained.
    -8 this week for Mane (captained) and Kane.

I feel I am chasing my tail a bit in the last gameweeks. Have been falling slightly everyweek to 30K OR now. So I felt it was worth chasing some returns.

boccy23 wrote: »
    -4 last week for Sterling who I captained.
    -8 this week for Mane (captained) and Kane.

I feel I am chasing my tail a bit in the last gameweeks. Have been falling slightly everyweek to 30K OR now. So I felt it was worth chasing some returns.

You know Mane is out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭boccy23

You know Mane is out?

Doh! Sane not Mane. Freudian slip as I transferred out Mane after holding him for so long. Bound to go off now!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thinking of Arne and Duffy to Mitro and a Spurs defender.

Who do ye reckon between Alderweireld and Vertonghen?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Brought in VVD and PEA for Aguero and Duffy with my 2 ft’s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Mane and Jiminez out for Torreira and Auba.

Mane and Jiminez out for Torreira and Auba.

You are dumping two potential 10 pointers for one.

Not sure I would agree with that change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

elefant wrote: »

Ya he was quite deep at times but played a few lovely through balls, was unlucky not to get an assist or two. I'm going to give him the next three games anyway and reassess then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭nullObjects

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Thinking of Arne and Duffy to Mitro and a Spurs defender.

Who do ye reckon between Alderweireld and Vertonghen?

Vertonghen is flagged as suspended til the 8th in case you didn't spot it. Trippier is meant to be available now as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Vertonghen is flagged as suspended til the 8th in case you didn't spot it. Trippier is meant to be available now as well

That means he'll be available on the 8th , missing tomorrows game.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement