Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 16 transfers

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Id be playing doherty over alonso. The chances of a chelsea CS are very slim and doherty and digne are as attacking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Such a headache. I really want Arnie & Salah out for Auba & Mane as my long-term move, but Mane's injury is fecking that up. Seems mad to take a -4 when he seems almost certain not to start at the weekend, and there's a chance he'll drop tonight (because who knows what's up with FPL Statistics' predictions).

So my choices are:
    1. Do the above, and accept I might be taking a hit for a player not starting at the weekend and potentially drops 0.1
    2. Do the above, but instead of Mane do a one-week punt - Maddison? Fraser? Shaqiri?

My other attackers are Eriksen, Sane, Richarlison, Wilson, Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Such a headache. I really want Arnie & Salah out for Auba & Mane as my long-term move, but Mane's injury is fecking that up. Seems mad to take a -4 when he seems almost certain not to start at the weekend, and there's a chance he'll drop tonight (because who knows what's up with FPL Statistics' predictions).

So my choices are:
    1. Do the above, and accept I might be taking a hit for a player not starting at the weekend and potentially drops 0.1
    2. Do the above, but instead of Mane do a one-week punt - Maddison? Fraser? Shaqiri?

If it's only for one week why not chance Anderson ? You may end up keeping him
    Or
    Dare I suggest
    Siggy!!!!!
    He has been on fire since I have forsaken him
    I can't justify getting him myself so I would like to live vicariously through someone else

km79 wrote: »
    If it's only for one week why not chance Anderson ? You may end up keeping him
    Or
    Dare I suggest
    Siggy!!!!!
    He has been on fire since I have forsaken him
    I can't justify getting him myself so I would like to live vicariously through someone else

Yeah Anderson is a good shout. I thought of Siggy but already having Ricky I'm not sure about doubling up. But it sure as hell would make MNF exciting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Felipe Anderson or Eriksen for the Christmas period? Obviously if I go with Anderson that leaves extra money to beef up extra in the upcoming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

So my choices are:

Roll your transfer? I think Madison is a nice player but tough fixtures ahead. Fraser is a hold and not a buy imo.

So hold for me. Bournemouth have not rested their eleven the last two games and wont sit in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yeah Anderson is a good shout. I thought of Siggy but already having Ricky I'm not sure about doubling up. But it sure as hell would make MNF exciting...

He is in fantastic form
    Central to all their play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,435 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

So my choices are:

I think Mane is after traveling with the squad to Bournemouth so he might actually feature tomorrow. I thought earlier there was no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

A risky enough -4. Hope it pays off. Arnie and Salah out for Auba and Son. Auba captain. This could backfire immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Pondering getting Sane in but as he played the last two will he be benched today? Going forward I don't have any issue with this move but it just might be a waste of a ft this week.

I could change it up and go for Eriksen instead.

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

ElTel wrote: »
    Roll your transfer? I think Madison is a nice player but tough fixtures ahead. Fraser is a hold and not a buy imo.

So hold for me. Bournemouth have not rested their eleven the last two games and wont sit in.
    Ideally I would have rolled it, but I've already missed out on what feels like 17 price rises for Auba - have to catch one eventually! Not only that but I'd be terrified of not having him for HUD. That combined with Arnie going down, felt I had to pull the trigger.
    km79 wrote: »
    He is in fantastic form
    Central to all their play

Yeah, just couldn't bring myself to trusting Everton for double attack. I went with Felipe Anderson in the end. 

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

carnie wrote: »
    Pondering getting Sane in but as he played the last two will he be benched today? Going forward I don't have any issue with this move but it just might be a waste of a ft this week.

I could change it up and go for Eriksen instead.

Thoughts?

I think there is more chance of eriksen getting a rest than sane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Any ideas who to bring in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Any ideas who to bring in?

Aguero and Mane out
    Aubameyang and Spurs mid in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Team in Shambles
    Mane to Eriksen
    Arnie to Wilson
    Martial (of course he would be flagged at home to Fulham) to Anderson

Duffy rotting away on my bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

siblers wrote: »
    Team in Shambles
    Mane to Eriksen
    Arnie to Wilson
    Martial (of course he would be flagged at home to Fulham) to Anderson

Duffy rotting away on my bench

Rumours Wilson injured, not sure how reliable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭siblers

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Rumours Wilson injured, not sure how reliable

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

naughtb4 wrote: »
    You are dumping two potential 10 pointers for one.

Not sure I would agree with that change

11 points coming up for Torreira.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You are dumping two potential 10 pointers for one.

Not sure I would agree with that change

11 points coming up for Torreira.:)

Remember Kante/Xhaka etc..... :)

If we all thought the same it would be boring!

• Advertisement

In fairness to Torreria. I mentioned in the WhatsApp group I'm in. He's taking decent shots and appears to be corners.

Now most importsntly****

Arsenal have a terrible first half record. 19th in the table of first halfs. This means Torreria in 2nd half will likely be higher and more attacking.Also takes corners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

He played a lovely ball through to PEA who if he controlled it properly had a clear run on goal too.
    One of the lads in my work league cracks up when he sees I keep unearthing these gems of players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

In fairness to Torreria. I mentioned in the WhatsApp group I'm in. He's taking decent shots and appears to be corners.

Now most importsntly****

Arsenal have a terrible first half record. 19th in the table of first halfs. This means Torreria in 2nd half will likely be higher and more attacking.Also takes corners.

Ah yeah he's not dreadful, I'd prefer Snodgrass myself however

Ah yeah he's not dreadful, I'd prefer Snodgrass myself however

Absolutely there's alternatives but in terms of cheap Arsenal cover I think he's a decent prospect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Gonna wait till Felipe Anderson gets another price rise (trending that way), and eventually gonna transfer him out for Rob Snodgrass. That'll fund Murray to Lacazette.

From the below (last night's game), I think Snodgrass has similar or more goals/assists coming his way in comparison to Anderson. Biggest worry is that he'll clearly get less minutes on the pitch, but he gets the ball in more dangerous positions. Especially with Arnautovic out, we should be seeing more high crosses in from the wing for Carroll since Arnie is more of a ball-at-the-feet player.

HTZjSb.jpg

KwH5YQ.jpg

Not the worst result I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Even Kante is scoring today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Play Digne (WAT) or Doherty (new) this week?
    Thankfully Wilson's no-show means they both played :)

Advertisement