Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where do you reckon the Virgin Mobile Television Ad is Filmed?

Options
  • 04-12-2018 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

That Virgin mobile TV advert with Big foot yoke - I wonder where that is filmed? its messing with my head that advert.

The Girl comes out of the shop is Irish and the people lining up outside the shop are Irish - but the traffic lights are hanging over the street, the buildings look like they could be american - I cannot make out if the car is a left hand or right hand drive and it crashing into the lampost as though the car had been driving on the right hand side and Big Foot has got like a spanish accent ...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

That Virgin mobile TV advert with Big foot yoke - I wonder where that is filmed? its messing with my head that advert.

The Girl comes out of the shop is Irish and the people lining up outside the shop are Irish - but the traffic lights are hanging over the street, the buildings look like they could be american - I cannot make out if the car is a left hand or right hand drive and it crashing into the lampost as though the car had been driving on the right hand side and Big Foot has got like a spanish accent ...

He sounds Scandinavian to me. Anyway It's wretched ad, I wish that Bigfoot sap would snap out of it and get medieval on those bellends taking selfies with him. He's supposed to a mean MOFO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Demon_(1980_film)

Advertisement