If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 49SK8500

Options
  • 04-12-2018 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Been on the look out for a full array dimming tv and with this spec and price i am itching to raid my piggy bank and get one.. the only downside ,. its from Mod Snip Currys !!!

please Richer Sounds, tell me you're getting these in before Xmas  

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Paul.Durks wrote: »
    Been on the look out for a full array dimming tv and with this spec and price i am itching to raid my piggy bank and get one.. the only downside ,. its from those pushy salesmen at Currys !!!

please Richer Sounds, tell me you're getting these in before Xmas  
    Hi Paul.Durks.

Thanks for the post.

We already have the 49SK8500PLA in stock in our main warehouse priced at £679.00 including our 6 year guarantee. (Think Currys are £999 on this)

It's not listed up on our website though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paul.Durks

Hi Paul.Durks.

Thanks for the post.

We already have the 49SK8500PLA in stock in our main warehouse priced at £679.00 including our 6 year guarantee. (Think Currys are £999 on this)

Morning Kenny .. the 6 million dollar question is how do I get it from the warehouse to my local Richer sounds shop in sheffield for me to buy 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 30 2Tractors

Sorry to hijack but do you also have the 55" in stock?  

Thanks

Paul.Durks wrote: »
    Hi Paul.Durks.

Thanks for the post.

Morning Kenny .. the 6 million dollar question is how do I get it from the warehouse to my local Richer sounds shop in sheffield for me to buy 😀
    Hi Paul.Durks.

Just give the Sheffield store a call and they can get one ordered up for you as they have access to the same warehouse for stock, the main warehouse is based in Manchester.

The Sheffield stores number is 0333 900 0034 and the guys there will look after you.

For me here in the Belfast store I can only ship within the Island of Ireland :)

2Tractors wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack but do you also have the 55" in stock?  

Thanks
    Hey 2Tractors.

Only seems to be the 49" version unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 2Tractors

Thanks Kenny

What 55" would you recommend as an alternative?

Thanks 

2Tractors wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny

What 55" would you recommend as an alternative?

Thanks 
    Hey 2Tractors.

The 55SK8500 retailers online at £1199.

In this sort of price bracket I would be looking at the Sony 55XF9005 at the same price of £1199.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203177-sony-kd55xf9005-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Its up as a non shipper as stock has ran out in our main warehouse but I do have a spare one at the store I can arrange to be shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

RS have the 49sk8500?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Hi Kenny,

What's the euro price on the 49SK8500PLA? Was looking at the 49sk8100 on the website but would prefer the 8500 if I can stretch to it.

Would you recommend anything else in the 49sk8100 price range?

Looking to pull the trigger soon on this.

Cheers

PCDub wrote: »
    RS have the 49sk8500?
    I just sent you a PM PCDub.

• Advertisement

RDMH wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

What's the euro price on the 49SK8500PLA? Was looking at the 49sk8100 on the website but would prefer the 8500 if I can stretch to it.

Would you recommend anything else in the 49sk8100 price range?

Looking to pull the trigger soon on this.

Cheers
    Just sent you a PM RDMH.

RS have the 49sk8500?
    Pm'd

RS have the 49sk8500?
    Pm'd
    Cheers PCDub.

Pm'd again cheers .

Pm'd again cheers .
    Cheers PCDub.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Tv just landed, exceptional service as usual.  Looking forward to setting it up. Cheers lads.

Tv just landed, exceptional service as usual.  Looking forward to setting it up. Cheers lads.
    Thanks for the post PCDub and thanks again for the order!!

Hate to say it but I think this tv has done RS out of an av amp sale :-), the sound is unreal and the best I've heard from an LCD. Picture isn't bad either,  haven't noticed any of the inherent LCD problems but have only had it setup for about an hour.  All is positive so far and happy with the tv.

Hate to say it but I think this tv has done RS out of an av amp sale :-), the sound is unreal and the best I've heard from an LCD. Picture isn't bad either,  haven't noticed any of the inherent LCD problems but have only had it setup for about an hour.  All is positive so far and happy with the tv.

Hey PCDub.

Cheers for letting us know that you are up and running and enjoying your new TV :D

Have a Merry Christmas.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.