Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking question:

Options
  • 05-12-2018 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

So my friend posted me a package from Germany using DHL deity helper and it took a few days to get here but he put down Ireland instead of Northern Ireland on the address section (sending it to my parcel motel up there). Rest of the address is correct, and an post emailed me when I asked and said it will be forwarded as did a poster on here.

Current tracking says “Item Desatched From Portlaoise Mail Center” on the An Post website. However when I check the DHL tracking site it says “Delibery attempt made but recipient not home “

I’m assuming this is just a miscommunication right? Because the update is at 22:07 like the An Post site and it’s possible they just don’t have the correct terminology for that? Here’s exactly what it says below!

DATE:4-DEC-18 22:07

Here is what DHL shows:

Tu, 04.12.2018 22:25 --
    The recipient was not present. A new delivery attempt will take place.

Advertisement