Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvery sports customer care issue

Options
  • 05-12-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to get In touch with them for at least two weeks now to get a replacement part for an item I bought with them a few years ago.

The part was originally replaced but when I opened it I found out it was the wrong one! A mistake on my behalf.

Anyway I got in touch by email explaining this on the 18th of November I've sent countless emails at this point without reply and I've also rang them.

Both times I called I was told there busy someone will get in touch with customer care who deal with the emails and let them know and that to email them again!!

So I have a piece of gym equipment just sitting there now that I can't use and I dunno what else I can do at this stage other then keep ringing to the point I have an argument with them over the phone!!

I just want to know how I can get the part I'm willing to pay if needed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

Would you not be better trying to go directly to the manufacturer?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭eurokev

Just get on to the manufacturer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Never taught of that! I'll have to find them!

Advertisement