Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Seat re-upholstery

Options
  • 05-12-2018 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭

Hi all, would anyone be able to recommend a good place in Cork to get my car interior reupholstered?

I would be looking to get the seats,door cards and arm rest all done in leather rather than the cloth i currently have in it. Any idea what costs i could expect?

The front seats have side airbags in them, the car is a 2005.

While i could bring the car home to Dublin to get it done there it isn't worth the hassle as i am rarely ever there now having moved to Cork some months ago.

All advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

There's a chap in Rathcooney Michael O' Callaghan, I've used years ago, highly recommend.
    Staying in Glanmire there's a place in the industrial estate next to monkey maze, the name escapes me but Google's your friend.
    Hopefully one of those can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Wyldwood wrote: »
    pm sent

Nothing received :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Italix wrote: »
    There's a chap in Rathcooney Michael O' Callaghan, I've used years ago, highly recommend.
    Staying in Glanmire there's a place in the industrial estate next to monkey maze, the name escapes me but Google's your friend.
    Hopefully one of those can help.

Yes that guy has come up quiet a bit on google searches, Rathcooney is on the Northside of the city is it? going by maps it appears to be? Any idea how he was price wise for the work you had done? Just trying to gauge prices as i have no idea what to expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

Yes that guy has come up quiet a bit on google searches, Rathcooney is on the Northside of the city is it? going by maps it appears to be? Any idea how he was price wise for the work you had done? Just trying to gauge prices as i have no idea what to expect.

Rathcooney is just behind Glanmire, actually in between Glanmire and Mayfield.
    I can't remember prices, just give him a buzz I'd say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement