Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overcharged

• 05-12-2018 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, 

I have been trying to get through by phone and online chat to no avail.

I signed up for 12 months offer last Dec, and I'm on a €40 per month contract. This bill is coming in at €48 as my discount has been dropped? I have cancelled my contract (on the 19th Nov) and given my 30 days notice. This is not my last bill. I gave the 30 days notice (in time) but you took 2 weeks before sending me the link to cancel, so now your trying to charge me until end of Dec according to email received??

I owe €40 for last month and next bill should be €40 only, so why are you charging more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Max2016

Max2016 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I signed up for 12 months offer last Dec, and I'm on a €40 per month contract. This bill is coming in at €48 as my discount has been dropped? I have cancelled my contract (on the 19th Nov) and given my 30 days notice. This is not my last bill. I gave the 30 days notice (in time) but you took 2 weeks before sending me the link to cancel, so now your trying to charge me until end of Dec according to email received??

I owe €40 for last month and next bill should be €40 only, so why are you charging more?
    So I'm guessing the response time here is just as bad as waiting on the phone..........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi, 

So I'm guessing the response time here is just as bad as waiting on the phone..........................
    Hi Max2016

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

Could you please PM me your eir account number, full name on the account, address, email address and date of birth, I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi, 

Hi Max2016

Could you please PM me your eir account number, full name on the account, address, email address and date of birth, I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ahren
    Pm sent

Hi, 

Hi Max2016

Thanks

Ahren
    Pm sent
    I replied to your pm which does not answer my questions? 

My contract is up on 19th Dec but your still billing me "full price" until Dec 25th? Why?

Page 5 states 27c out of bundle charges, no mention of the extras added to bill?

You said this was my final bill, then why is usage up to 19th Nov and Rental up to Dec 25th? I'm assuming another bill will arrive with more surprise "extras" so clearly this is not my final bill? 

The agreed price was €40 per month.The contract states 30 day cancellation required, which I did! Yet, you want to charge me extra?

Exiting my mortgage early seems a breeze to this sh*te FFS! Never again

Hi, 

Hi Max2016

Thanks

Ahren
    Pm sent

My contract is up on 19th Dec but your still billing me "full price" until Dec 25th? Why?

Page 5 states 27c out of bundle charges, no mention of the extras added to bill?

You said this was my final bill, then why is usage up to 19th Nov and Rental up to Dec 25th? I'm assuming another bill will arrive with more surprise "extras" so clearly this is not my final bill? 

The agreed price was €40 per month.The contract states 30 day cancellation required, which I did! Yet, you want to charge me extra?

Still waiting........................................

• Advertisement

Hi, 

Hi Max2016

Thanks

Ahren
    Pm sent

Still waiting........................................
    Hi, Max2016

I have just replied to your PM there.

Thanks
    Ahren

Ahren,

I am two days trying to get my line changed to PSTN so that my new provider can setup my account but Eir never answer the phone......

Can you sort this for me please? 

Ahren,

I am two days trying to get my line changed to PSTN so that my new provider can setup my account but Eir never answer the phone......

Finally got through and after requesting the switch back in November you still haven't switched my line......Now I'm told I've to wait 10 working days??? Over Christmas, so were talking mid Jan before I can sign up with Vodafone
    My new provider can't setup my "Uninterrupted Broadband" because of your delay?? Then I'm told I will be without broadband for 10 days???

What the story??? I gave you 30 days notice of my intention to switch! You are now breaching the contract and want to leave me without services for 10 days... Is this what you do when customers leave??

Anyone considering moving to Eir.. DONT!!!

Ahren,

Hi, Max2016.

I have just replied to your PM.

Thanks.
    -Ahren

Ahren, Can you please advise why I am still been billed? I moved to new supplier on 25th and have received 2 bills from Eir since..... I have 12 month bills downloaded and printed here and I owe Eir nothing! Router has been returned also with courier and I have receipts for same?

• Advertisement

Ahren, Can you please advise why I am still been billed? I moved to new supplier on 25th and have received 2 bills from Eir since..... I have 12 month bills downloaded and printed here and I owe Eir nothing! Router has been returned also with courier and I have receipts for same?
    Hi there Max2016.

Sorry to hear about this.

I have received your PM and will respond there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement