Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastercard One Time Pin Not Sending

Options
  • 05-12-2018 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

I have tried twice to pay for goods online with my BOI Credit Card. Each time I am taken to the mastercard screen where a one time pin is issued.

When I enter this screen. Nothing happens! I keep clicking the button to resend the pin but nothing happens still. I even go as far as my limit of re-sends

The last 2 attempts were Smyths Toys and Parcel Motel FYI.

I'm wondering is there an issue with yer api in this regard?

This is disappointing specifically around this time of the year as I'm trying to get presents for family and friends

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi

I have tried twice to pay for goods online with my BOI Credit Card. Each time I am taken to the mastercard screen where a one time pin is issued.

When I enter this screen. Nothing happens! I keep clicking the button to resend the pin but nothing happens still. I even go as far as my limit of re-sends

The last 2 attempts were Smyths Toys and Parcel Motel FYI.

I'm wondering is there an issue with yer api in this regard?

This is disappointing specifically around this time of the year as I'm trying to get presents for family and friends

Hi barryfitz1988,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. The one time pin is issued to your mobile phone number that we have on file for your account. Can I ask have you recently changed your mobile number? To check that your mobile number is up to date with us I would recommend that you log into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Manage Accounts, Amend my mobile phone number.

If you have checked this and the mobile number is up to date with us then please call our 3D secure team on 0818 200 370 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement