Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Hot Towel Shave in Athlone

Options
  • 05-12-2018 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

I feel like treating myself.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Any recommendations?

The guys in Northgate street, across from the Credit Union. Sorry don't know the business name but it was a pleasant experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

The guys in Northgate street, across from the Credit Union. Sorry don't know the business name but it was a pleasant experience.

Thanks I know the one. I think it's just called Turkish Barbers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I've had one twice and yes they are fairly good at a hot towel shave. Will be heading in for a haircut and shave tomorrow myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Went to the barbers beside SuperValu on the ballumahon road.
    really good job. Now all I need is to be able to afford to go in every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Went to the barbers beside SuperValu on the ballumahon road.
    really good job. Now all I need is to be able to afford to go in every morning.

Good Lads in there , Seem to be Romanians , Place is spotless , Kids/OAP only €8 mon to wed

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I like going to the lads on Northgate Street on occasion, as they do a very good job and are reasonably priced for a hair cut and a shave.

I must try the newish barbers across from Supervalu in Monksland one of the days.

Advertisement