Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Banking 365 Account

Options
  • 05-12-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been accidentally locked out of my Banking 365 account, and I want to call tomorrow to unlock it.

Out of interest what information do I need on the call to have my account unlocked?

Regards,
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

karaokeman wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been accidentally locked out of my Banking 365 account, and I want to call tomorrow to unlock it.

Out of interest what information do I need on the call to have my account unlocked?

Regards,
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you were attempting to log into your account through the mobile banking app we would recommend that you try and log into the account through the main website here.

If you are experiencing the same difficulty when trying to log into the account please call our Customer Service Team on our Freephone number 1800 946 156 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad) and one of our advisors would be more than happy to look into this for you. We would ask that you have your account number to hand when calling.

Please feel free to get in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Thank you, where will I find my account number? Is it the same as my User ID used to log in, and can I use this on the call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

karaokeman wrote: »
    Thank you, where will I find my account number? Is it the same as my User ID used to log in, and can I use this on the call?

Thanks for getting back to us here.
    You're account number would be on any previous statement that you received and would be different to your User ID. If you do not have this number I'd still ask you to call the number in the previous message as the advisers there should still be able to find your account through your personal information (name etc.)
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement