Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrong Account Number / Can't contact 1901

• 05-12-2018 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have broadband installed since the 14th of November, the account number in my email will not register on My Eir and I when I ring 1901 my account number or phone number won't work when I enter it. Can you get me my account number?

I already sent a PM last week with all my details but got no reply.

Thanks
    Padraic

Comments

Hi Padraic

Something similiar happened me with an account number for 3mobile. Eventually I found out that what I thought was letter "o" was actually number zero. This can also happen if you confuse a capital letter "I" with the figure 1. The numerals and letters in certain fonts are not very distinguishable.
    Just a thought. Might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 padraic2018

inthehat wrote: »
    Hi Padraic

Something similiar happened me with an account number for 3mobile. Eventually I found out that what I thought was letter "o" was actually number zero. This can also happen if you confuse a capital letter "I" with the figure 1. The numerals and letters in certain fonts are not very distinguishable.

Cheers for replying inthehat. The Eir account number is an 8 digit number, it just won't take it. Very frustrating, I want to add my eir sports SKY viewing card number so I get it as part of the package.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You can register for the sports at myeir.ie or press # when dialling 1901

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

inthehat wrote: »
    Hi Padraic

Something similiar happened me with an account number for 3mobile. Eventually I found out that what I thought was letter "o" was actually number zero. This can also happen if you confuse a capital letter "I" with the figure 1.  The numerals and letters in certain fonts are not very distinguishable.

Cheers for replying inthehat. The Eir account number is an 8 digit number, it just won't take it. Very frustrating, I want to add my eir sports SKY viewing card number so I get it as part of the package.
    Hi padraic2018,

If you can PM me the following details I can have a look into getting your account number for you. 

1) Name on the account
    2) If you are the account holder
    3) DOB
    4) The first line of your address
    5) Products on the account
    6) The landline number

~Kellie

Advertisement