Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Visa debit card never received. (Current card expired this month)

Options
  • 06-12-2018 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So to make a long story short, my visa debit card expired this month. It no longer seems to work in the atm. ATM is telling me the card is faulty, so I’m assuming it’s due to the fact it expired this month. So I’m kinda wondering what the hold up is? I assumed I would have automatically received the new card by now.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

job seeker wrote: »
    Hi,

So to make a long story short, my visa debit card expired this month. It no longer seems to work in the atm. ATM is telling me the card is faulty, so I’m assuming it’s due to the fact it expired this month. So I’m kinda wondering what the hold up is? I assumed I would have automatically received the new card by now.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today.

If the expiry date on the card is 12/18 it should work as normal until the very end of the month with a new card being sent to you about 2 weeks in advance. If the expiry date on the card is 11/18 I would ask that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today.

If the expiry date on the card is 12/18 it should work as normal until the very end of the month with a new card being sent to you about 2 weeks in advance. If the expiry date on the card is 11/18 I would ask that you raise this query by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Apologies I meant to say that the card expired last month.

Are you referring to banking 365?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for coming back to us here. Thank you for clarifying this. If you log into 365online through a PC/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question. One of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you and order a new card for the account.

Alternatively you can call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad).

I would ask that you ensure that your postal address is up to date with us Also, this can be confirmed either over the phone or submitting your query through the Online Service Desk.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for coming back to us here. Thank you for clarifying this. If you log into 365online through a PC/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question. One of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you and order a new card for the account.

Alternatively you can call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad).

I would ask that you ensure that your postal address is up to date with us Also, this can be confirmed either over the phone or submitting your query through the Online Service Desk.

Thanks Jen
    Perfect, thank you. :) 

Advertisement