Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my bill

• 06-12-2018 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

over a year ago I switched from being a prepay to a bill pay customer and I am on the standalone eir mobile plan which was supposed to be €10 for the first 6 months and €15 thereafter however I cant remember a time during the first 6 months that it was €10 or after the first 6 months that it was €15, I made some premium rate calls during this time, however even after deducting the price of these calls it seems to be more than it should be, even now it is showing €15.01owing on my next bill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Darrenf1969

I see even after eir getting rid of their community forum they couldn't be bothered replying to complaints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

over a year ago I switched from being a prepay to a bill pay customer and I am on the standalone eir mobile plan which was supposed to be €10 for the first 6 months and €15 thereafter however I cant remember a time  during the first 6 months that it was €10 or after the first 6 months that it was €15, I made some premium rate calls during this time, however even after deducting the price of these calls it seems to be more than it should be, even now it is showing €15.01owing on my next bill.
    Hi Darrenf1969, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

Our customer care team via 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all, alternatively, you can chat with an agent online here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Darrenf1969

I thought you were here to help then again why change the habit of a lifetime

Advertisement