Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recent broadband dropouts - harmonstown area

• 06-12-2018 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,
    since monday of this week there are approximately 2 disconnections at approximately 17.10 and 18.10 for about 5 minutes at a time. At first I thought it might be the modem, but i changed modem to a better one which worked flawlessly in another area but the same thing happened again today. i also know it doesn't happen anytime else in the day as I've a Samsung SmartThings hub attached. or in previous weeks since i moved in. Is there anything happening that might account for these dropouts. I believe the cabinet I'm connected to is near McCauley Park?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

tigger1962 wrote: »
    Hi,
    since monday of this week there are approximately 2 disconnections at approximately 17.10 and 18.10 for about 5 minutes at a time. At first I thought it might be the modem, but i changed modem to a better one which worked flawlessly in another area but the same thing happened again today. i also know it doesn't happen anytime else in the day as I've a Samsung SmartThings hub attached. or in previous weeks since i moved in. Is there anything happening that might account for these dropouts. I believe the cabinet I'm connected to is near McCauley Park?
    Hi tigger1962,

We are not aware of a service drop in your area. I suggest that you contact our tech support team on 1890 260 260 or click [url=- https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/techsupport/]here[/url] to chat to a tech support agent. They will be able to look into this matter for you. You can then log a fault if necessary.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭tigger1962

Thanks Kellie, I'll know in 10 minutes or so :)

Advertisement