Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go monthly top up disappeared after 10 days.

• 06-12-2018 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand I topped up my phone on 27th November with the 20 Euro Simply for broadband and texting, I also topped up 5 Euro on Monday so that I could make a few voice calls.  Now I hardly used these top ups, barely used the internet in the phone apart from Whatsapp messaging and a few texts here and there and haven't actually made any voice calls.  Where has my data gone to, how can it be used up so quickly.  I'm going to call into the EIR shop I got the 20 top up at and will get them to check my phone and to find out if there is some app in there eating my data as I haven't got a clue what is happening.  Anyone else having problems with the pay as you go option.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement