Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going abroad

Options
  • 06-12-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

I am going to Canada and want to make sure my cards will work there and not be blocked. How can I make sure of this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I am going to Canada and want to make sure my cards will work there and not be blocked. How can I make sure of this?

Hi tomtucker81,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We no longer ask our customers to provide travel notification prior to going on holiday. Instead we ask that you ensure that your contact details are up to date with us. To check this please log into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Manage Accounts and Amend my mobile details. This means that should a transaction flag to your account as suspicious our Card security Team can contact you without delay.

For useful hints and tips on using your Cards abroad including ATM limits which may be applicable please see here.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement