Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost mailbox key

• 07-12-2018 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi,

I lost my keys which included the only key to the post box. It looks like an Alubox, but I can't see any registration number for ordering a new set of keys. I'm just wondering what the best approach is? Would I have to pay a locksmith to change the lock?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭tigger123

Hi,

I lost my keys which included the only key to the post box. It looks like an Alubox, but I can't see any registration number for ordering a new set of keys. I'm just wondering what the best approach is? Would I have to pay a locksmith to change the lock?

Get in touch with the company who make the locks I'd say. They'll send you out a replacement easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭belfe

Are you renting? If so, you need to talk with the landlord. He may have a copy of the key and also he wouldn't be happy if you change it without his permission.

Advertisement