Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours: 1-day ban for being uncivil

Options
  • 07-12-2018 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Simply, I would like to know which part or parts of my post were
    1) "needlessly aggressive or confrontational" (I didn't challenge or quote any other user)
    2) "disruptive on the forum" (my post was informative) or
    3) caused "stress for the other members" (any other poster who quoted or replied to my post received the information with enthusiasm).

The post went as follows:
    You don't need to scratch your heads about this issue. I've attached a graph that will be of help. Remember, IQ and criminality are inversely correlated.

Look at the average IQ of those Koreans. It's no wonder we're all driving their cars.
    The chart I attached was one which showed the correlation between IQ and skin colour, the data on which is sound.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you tried to resolve this directly with the mod? That's the first step in the appeals process

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement