Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove payees

Options
  • 07-12-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

How on earth do I remove payees from my banking 365Online account?

I have random accounts from landlords and air bnb's over the years and I cannot for the life of me remove them from my list of payees using the app. 

Is nothing straight forward with Bank of Ireland?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Euripides_ wrote: »

I have random accounts from landlords and air bnb's over the years and I cannot for the life of me remove them from my list of payees using the app. 

Hi Euripides_,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To delete your payees from the Mobile app simply select more from the bottom right hand side and then select Manage payees. If you have an Iphone swipe across on the Payee and this will give you the option to Delete. If however you are using an Android phone to delete the payee please press and hold on the payee itself.

To Manage payees on the main website, please log into the account through a Pc/ Laptop, Select Manage Accounts from the left hand navigation bar and then Select Manage payees, click on the payee and select Delete.

I hope this helps, please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Euripides_

Euripides_ wrote: »

Hi Euripides_,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To delete your payees from the Mobile app simply select more from the bottom right hand side and then select Manage payees. If you have an Iphone swipe across on the Payee and this will give you the option to Delete. If however you are using an Android phone to delete the payee please press and hold on the payee itself.

To Manage payees on the main website, please log into the account through a Pc/ Laptop, Select Manage Accounts from the left hand navigation bar and then Select Manage payees, click on the payee and select Delete.

I hope this helps, please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen
    Perfect Cheers!!

Advertisement