If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YAS207

Options
  • 07-12-2018 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm looking for a soundbar and subwoofer combination for an OLED TV. I've my eye on the Yamaha YAS207.

Could you please let me know any other recommendations?

Also is there a boards price for the Yamaha YAS207?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

I have the 207, it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Robust_Robot

troyzer wrote: »
    Thanks troyzer, good to hear that. I've seen a few reviews, all positive.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

troyzer wrote: »
    Thanks troyzer, good to hear that. I've seen a few reviews, all positive.
    Hi Robust_Robot,

I would agree the Yamaha YAS207 is pretty much unbeatable at that price. It has dropped in price so £249 would be the best price I could do on it however if you'd like to go for it I can throw in free shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Robust_Robot

Hi Robust_Robot,

I would agree the Yamaha YAS207 is pretty much unbeatable at that price. It has dropped in price so £249 would be the best price I could do on it however if you'd like to go for it I can throw in free shipping.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David. I'll go for that.

Could you please let me know how I can get the free shipping?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Robust_Robot,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David. I'll go for that.

Could you please let me know how I can get the free shipping?
    If you PM me with your contact number I can call you to process!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.