Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Order cancelled?

• 07-12-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I recently placed an order for broadband. Last Friday somebody from KN came and installed a cable, but couldn't full connect due to an admin problem. He told me that Eir would sort out the admin side and reschedule another installation. 
    Then this morning I receive a text saying that due to a technical issue, my order cannot proceed. Apologies. If you wish to place a new order contact Eir. 
    2 hours later I get another text saying I have an installation scheduled for Monday AM.
    Can anyone confirm what's going on? 
    I have logged into MyEir and it says this account is no longer active. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi,
    I recently placed an order for broadband. Last Friday somebody from KN came and installed a cable, but couldn't full connect due to an admin problem. He told me that Eir would sort out the admin side and reschedule another installation. 
    Then this morning I receive a text saying that due to a technical issue, my order cannot proceed. Apologies. If you wish to place a new order contact Eir. 
    2 hours later I get another text saying I have an installation scheduled for Monday AM.
    Can anyone confirm what's going on? 
    I have logged into MyEir and it says this account is no longer active. 
    Hi CardBordWindow,

I apologise and understand your frustration about this.

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) The first line of your address

~Kellie

Advertisement