Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Avengers: Endgame [** SPOILERS FROM POST 613 **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,257 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Victor wrote: »
    What scenes from trailers didn't make it, other than
    the one with Black Widow on the firing range

It's hardly genocide against an army.

This spoiler may spoil this and a future film. Be sure you want to take the chance.
    A soul for a soul. Black Widow lives.
    Or original Gamora

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Really wondering what the plan going forward with Black Widow is now considering theyve a movie lined up. granted its probably a prequel but dont see the point in that long term?

Also wonder if Loki taking the teseract when they time jumped sets up his new tv show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Really wondering what the plan going forward with Black Widow is now considering theyve a movie lined up. granted its probably a prequel but dont see the point in that long term?

Also wonder if Loki taking the teseract when they time jumped sets up his new tv show

As others have pointed out she may be still alive.. I guess we just wait and see..

Bit that was in the trailer of black widow shooting at a target with a gun.. was that in the movie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I enjoyed it I must say. It was never going to be a slam dunk with so much going on but all in all I thought it was as good as it could have been.

I wasnt fully sold on certain parts of the humour (Thors beer hut was a decent gag but I'm not sure was there a movies worth in it) and as mentioned above I let out a bit of a groan at the needless shoehorned female superhero empowerment scene but they are both fairly minor issues.

I had wondered how they were going to get around Loki's death with his TV show coming to Disney Streaming and it was a quick sidestep but I like that this version ok Loki in the show isn't going to be the hero that he turned into and more of the villain that will presumably have a redemptive storyline or whatever.

Loved Iron Man's and Cap's send off. Personally I think they fell into Nolan's trap from the Dark Knight rises and showed too much. I think a note carved into a tree and then a cut to them dancing would have had a better pay off. But it was an ending I didn't see coming and thought he was going to be killed off.

I was surprised by Black Widows end but maybe she wanted out or whatever but it fit well into the story.

All in all while not perfect and it's almost fashionable to hate on Marvel these days they deserve an awful amount of credit for pulling this off to the level that they have. The next set of movies (outside of guardians 3 and maybe spiderman) don't really interest me anywhere near as much so for me apart from bringing my son to them I kinda view this as my ending to the franchise.

Of these 20 odd films I would say half dozen have been excellent. 10 have been perfectly watchable with a couple of below average and none of them really poor IMO with a strong ending telling a full story. I don't think we'll see anything like it for a long time and certainly not to the same standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

are they going to address the global catastrophe of 3.5bn people just turning up after 5 years in future movies or will it just be a magic reset button?
    I mean how do you cope with food production etc after that amount of time at such a lower capacity?

Ah here it’s a superhero movie lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Were was Samuel Jackson btw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

So just back and loved it.

The first scene with
    Hawkeye/Ronin
    was emotional

Was not expecting
    the jump to 5 years

I already thought that 1 of
    Black Widow or Hawkeye/Ronin would die but as another poster said that due to the fact the soul stone was returned does that mean Black Widow lives and for the fact Gamora
    Captain America wielding the Hammer was great and a nod to the comics. Where is the Hammer now. I thought Bucky might become the new Captain America but I suppose Sam was he Buckey in the future. Thought he was also going to die but after the scene with Peggy I was thinking he might go back somehow.
    During the funeral I got something stuck in my throat and had to cough eventually when they but the power thing into the river like a viking funeral and was expecting everyone to turn around to tell me to sush. I have to go through everyone they showed at the funeral as there was 1 or 2 I was forgetting
    How do they make the infinity Stone into the tesseract again?
    Not sure I like the new Hulk
    The end scene for Ironman was great thought he may do as he did but was still a wow he really did it but the cue by Dr. Strange was nice. The meet up with Peter and then the death scene with him and then Pepper brought the emotions .

Will be going to see it again and I am sure I am leaving stuff out but as I say just back
    Oh ya just 1 more has Thor now joined the Guardians or is it as I suspect a good plot point to let him leave

biggebruv wrote: »
    Ah here it’s a superhero movie lol

There be a major run on brennans bread

• Advertisement

biggebruv wrote: »
    Were was Samuel Jackson btw
    The very end when they are showing everyone at the funeral he is the last person they show standing on the porch on his own just behind Captain Marvel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

You know who got off pretty lightly...

the other Universe which Gamora, Nebula and Thanos .. his army and his big ship .. all left behind to come forward in time.

you know what as well.. now we've got the big ship that Thanos brought. Granted Captain Marvel knocked lumps out of it but it looked like a good chunk that crashed into the lake will be salvagable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

So... Where's Loki then after what we saw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

So... Where's Loki then after what we saw

I can only assume that TV show will pick up around there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Ok, I loved it even though it has its inevitable flaws.

I really liked what they managed to do with Hulk but really like, it would have been so much better if he was Ragnarok Hulk and he smashed like **** having been unable to in the first film. Really wanted to see him and Thanos have a rematch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

I don't think that is right either.

The hail hydra, fight vs Cap and loki disappearing with the stone wouldn't have happened originally.

Probably best not to try work it out cause I can't place the realities being different with Cap being old at the end. Feels like it should be one or the other.

It's a mind melter alright but they're all different timelines/universe's/realities. It's not a linear timeline as we would imagine it. Past thanos could travel forward post snap even though he never did the snap himself because he was from a different reality.

Imagine a road as our timeline. Now think of a multi lane highway with thanos from one lane jumping into a new lane.

Same with Loki and other new interactions, new timelines and realities to the one we know originally.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I think that sort of sums up how I feel about it.

I have to say that moment where all the
    women heroes come to together to fight in the end battle
    was truly terrible. In a massive
    battle all the woman will gravitate to each other at the same moment
    ?

And captain marvel felt a bit
    over powered to be honest
    . I know people will say that’s how she was in comics but I don’t care for it. I enjoy the movies and making a character introduced only a few weeks ago and making them integral to our heroes journey was bad. It was liking trying to make me care about
    Hawkeyes
    story arc but at least he had been in other movies!

I think 7/10 is a very fair rating. There was some great humor and some savage moments of great cinema. Maybe on second viewing I will like it more (happened with infinity for me) but I actually at the moment I prefer infinity.

Allready did that in Infinity Wars and feel making a lot more of it then it is.

As for Captain Marvel I felt she has a much smaller role then I thought she would.
    Recusing Tony was obvious as no one else can do it
    The ship thing was done in her movie. For everything else she did she was bested in like 30 seconds later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I absolutely loved it. No doubt about it, it's not perfect and has its flaws throughout. I think any logic relating to the time travel elements just has to be ignored or passed off as "Tony or Hulk used the gauntlet to fix paradoxes such as Thanos from 2014 now being killed before he collects the stones when they used them".

I'm also glad that in using the stones to undo the snap, they didn't simply rewind time and go back to before the snap to stop it, but rather they're keeping the effect of the snap as part of the MCU. Will be interesting to see how that plays out in future movies (though again, could cause having to really ignore the logics of it all).

But, while it's not perfect, it's goddamn epic. For people who have invested in the movies over the last 10 years, it just gives chills throughout. For some reason, the bit that gave me the biggest chill and damn near brought a tear to my eye was Sam's "... on your left..." just before everyone appeared.

While Chris Evans and RDJ again gave fantastic performances, Chris Hemsworth proved again why he's the unsung hero of the whole MCU. He's such a great all-rounder and can take the character to such weird places. GOTG could be a great fit for him too, but I also hope the rumours of a possible Thor 4 come true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,713 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Theres little to be gained in trying to explain if there are any or no potential implications for the timeline or if other timelines exist, as the Russo's were at great pains to twist the audience's preestablished notions of what we think about time travel.
    In many ways it's a bit of a cheap trick, and I think it's a stumbling block that they compromised on, and in some ways, tripped themselves up on, especially given another lesson halfway through via Bruce/The Ancient One about the restorative nature of returning the stones to their exact place in the timeline. Something again we're reminded of in the last 10mins.

Believe they wanted the core message about our hero's present being their past and what you think of the past being their future as enough for the audience to accept and move on the narrative.

No doubt there'll be people out there already picking apart their attempt in the shape of YouTube videos and what not, but it's probably something that the majority will accept for the sake of entertainment (in spite of what films and books down the years have 'taught' them about messing with the timeline).
    Second viewing might clear it up somewhat.

I think Marvel are going to have to bring in Fantastic 4 (and bring them in succesfully) as a starting point for injecting new life and interest in the franchise. Hopefully they can keep Spider-Man as well, I feel they will need him.

I'm not a fan of Black Panther, but I think Shuri could be a star - somewhat taking over from Iron Man on the tech side.

Will be interesting to see how Eternals and the Asian character are received and play into their plans going forward.

Captain Marvel is the most intresting to me, in that I can't work out how she will play out. She added so little to endgame, I'm not sure why they felt the need to introduce her so late. Her character portrayal is currently not what I would like it to be. I don't know if that is down to timing issues, but if they don't 'fix' her, she will be a big concern. Way too powerful at the moment. I had assumed Endgame would have some plot point would depower her a bit. but no.
    How was she 2 powerful she did 2 things sucessful 1 was get Tony from space as she was the only 1 to do it and 2 was the ship blowing up but she did that in her movie. The rest she was thrown around the place after 30 seconds.

I will agree she got so little time and it was a surprise she was rusheed to be in it but I guess a sequel has not been ordered and I guess any team up will be spaced based they have time to figure it out

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Yeah I feel the same. Not sure I'll have the same attachment
    I feel this is the difference between comics and movies you can change a character in a comic with the same power eg: The Flash Barry Bart and Wally or Captain America Steve Rogers Bucky and I think a third and it can work but in movies as they are spaced out it does not work so well. Also getting older may change our tastes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

was that
    Foggy from Daredevil in Caps support group meeting the guy who was crying ???

would of been a cool moment in the battle if
    out of one of the circles a few of the TV characters came out and helped fight

They never answerned where Hawkeye was during IW, we knw where Antman was and
    A misplaced Rat brought him back from the Relm. BTW how did the truck get down there

It must of been some misrible 5 years tbh during the dark times. I wonder did
    The vanished have a sort of purgatory that they all went too

Anyone feel sorry for Thanos when he died first, he was just leaving peacefully in his own world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭RickBlaine

Am I alone thinking there was too much comedy after the brooding atmosphere of IW?

I think Thor was the butt of one or two too many jokes. He is basically an alcoholic suffering from PTSD. I think once he got to Asgard with Rocket, his comedy should have been toned down and focused on the mission and his Reunion with his mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

For anyone confused about the movie's time travel rules, here's an expert opinion:

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Its a nod to the A-Force comic

Did not know that but then again not a big comic reader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PTH2009 wrote: »
    was that

A misplaced Rat brought him back from the Relm. BTW how did the truck get down there

Both were on house arrest after Civil war, it was mentioned in one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Drumpot wrote: »
    Thanks for clarifying McLoughlin.

Whether it was a nod to the comic or to #metoo (could be both ok fairness) , I found it nauseating. It didn’t bring humor or any emotional punch, it added nothing good to the movie.

I am actually looking forward to going to this again becahse there is a lot to love about the movie and maybe crap like that won’t annoy me as much knowing it might of been a comic nod.

Yea, it was so forced. Half expected Destiny's Child to start playing over it

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Both were on house arrest after Civil war, it was mentioned in one of them.

It was mentioned in IW. Someone asks where Clint is, and Widow says he and Scott took plea bargains. Plus, Barton has an ankle bracelet in the very first scene of Endgame.

At the end before Cap went back in time, Bucky said he'll miss him. That obviously means he told Bucky of his plan to stay in the past because he was meant to return within a few second.

I'm just back from seeing it a second time. I must say Stark's death hit me harder the second time. Don't know why to be honest. Like my first screening, loads of people were sobbing. I think it is a real testament to the writers, directors and especially RDJ that his death had that effect. One thing that really stood out on second viewing was Stark's three conditions for undertaking the mission that he mentions to Cap:
    - Bring everyone back
    - Don't change the last 5 years (basically keep his daughter)
    - Don't die in the process.

He got the first 2.

Yea, it was so forced. Half expected Destiny's Child to start playing over it

It felt very tokenistic. It was like they were saying "Look, see here are the wimminz!"

If they want to show their support for gender equality, then get more female led movies into production. Pronto. Because one in 22 movies so far, and only one in production, is not a good look. Especially when this scene shows they already have plenty of female characters to choose from.

PS I loved the movie. But this was one of the scenes that made me roll my eyes a little. On the other hand, it's amazing how many sins you'll forgive when
    you hear Avengers assemble being uttered for the very first time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Did not know that but then again not a big comic reader

I knew about A-Force and I guess this was their way of referencing it (and there have been calls for Marvel to do an A-Force movie), but even with that yeah it just really stood out during the battle scene and unfortunately not in a good way. If it was some of them, fine. But they pretty much threw every female hero into that shot (including Mantis, Okoye, and even The Wasp who was supposed to be helping Scott at that very moment) just to get a group shot of them all. It was just quite jarring and took me out of the battle scene momentarily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I dunno, just seen it and I feel a bit meh afterwards.

Should have just had 3 hours of Korg and Meek playing fortnite.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I dunno, just seen it and I feel a bit meh afterwards.

Should have just had 3 hours of Korg and Meek playing fortnite.

That was the post credits scene. Didn't you hang around for that? :D

ziedth wrote: »
    I enjoyed it I must say. It was never going to be a slam dunk with so much going on but all in all I thought it was as good as it could have been.

I wasnt fully sold on certain parts of the humour (Thors beer hut was a decent gag but I'm not sure was there a movies worth in it) and as mentioned above I let out a bit of a groan at the needless shoehorned female superhero empowerment scene but they are both fairly minor issues.

I had wondered how they were going to get around Loki's death with his TV show coming to Disney Streaming and it was a quick sidestep but I like that this version ok Loki in the show isn't going to be the hero that he turned into and more of the villain that will presumably have a redemptive storyline or whatever.

Loved Iron Man's and Cap's send off. Personally I think they fell into Nolan's trap from the Dark Knight rises and showed too much. I think a note carved into a tree and then a cut to them dancing would have had a better pay off. But it was an ending I didn't see coming and thought he was going to be killed off.

I was surprised by Black Widows end but maybe she wanted out or whatever but it fit well into the story.

All in all while not perfect and it's almost fashionable to hate on Marvel these days they deserve an awful amount of credit for pulling this off to the level that they have. The next set of movies (outside of guardians 3 and maybe spiderman) don't really interest me anywhere near as much so for me apart from bringing my son to them I kinda view this as my ending to the franchise.

Of these 20 odd films I would say half dozen have been excellent. 10 have been perfectly watchable with a couple of below average and none of them really poor IMO with a strong ending telling a full story. I don't think we'll see anything like it for a long time and certainly not to the same standard.

I fu;;y expected him to just morph back in ti shape after the I am still worthy scene as if I am a God I can look as I like and I say in action parts it is gone

was that
    Foggy from Daredevil in Caps support group meeting the guy who was crying ???

would of been a cool moment in the battle if
    out of one of the circles a few of the TV characters came out and helped fight

It must of been some misrible 5 years tbh during the dark times. I wonder did
    The vanished have a sort of purgatory that they all went too

Anyone feel sorry for Thanos when he died first, he was just leaving peacefully in his own world

They say in IW Clint(Hawkeye) and Scott(Antman) took a deal after Civil War and were under house arrest with ankle brackets you see Haweye wearing 1 when he teached his daughter to shoot an arrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

NuMarvel wrote: »
    That was the post credits scene. Didn't you hang around for that? :D

Goddammit.

Penn wrote: »
    I knew about A-Force and I guess this was their way of referencing it (and there have been calls for Marvel to do an A-Force movie), but even with that yeah it just really stood out during the battle scene and unfortunately not in a good way. If it was some of them, fine. But they pretty much threw every female hero into that shot (including Mantis, Okoye, and even The Wasp who was supposed to be helping Scott at that very moment) just to get a group shot of them all. It was just quite jarring and took me out of the battle scene momentarily.

Ya if they did it a bit like IW where they show up when she needed them instead all as 1 it be better. But it did show how many female superheroes there are but Pepper should not have been one I know why she was there for the end

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Goddammit.

I'm kidding. The end credit scene was actually just Deadpool in a bathrobe and a Mickey Mouse hat telling everyone to go home. Or, it should have been if Marvel had a sense of humour. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Just out of the cinema now and I have to say I'm quite disappointed in the film. I guess I expected more. I don't feel satisfied with it. One previous poster said he felt "meh" and I'm feeling that too.

Is Sharon not Peggy's Granddaughter at least as would she have had to been in her 50's or 60's when Captain meets her in the movies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭abcabc123123

Absolutely loved it. Couldn't be more satisfied. Cap wielding mjolnir and Scarlett Witch taking on Thanos were proper nerdgasm moments for me.

Gutted Black Widow died. Sad to see Iron Man and Cap go too although I think, particularly in Iron Man's case, that it needed to happen to give the newer characters room to develop.

Had no clue what scene folks were referring to re: the girl power.

shocksy wrote: »
    Just out of the cinema now and I have to say I'm quite disappointed in the film. I guess I expected more. I don't feel satisfied with it. One previous poster said he felt "meh" and I'm feeling that too.

This movie was always going to disappoint people myself included as everyone wanted X,Y and Z. But you have to realise the movie is 3 hours long has to have setup for finding people, the battles and the screen time for all the heroes. It just how realistic are those ideas. reason why a smaller team up like Avengers 1 and the standalone movies will be more packed

I get the impression that this film, more so than any other MCU one, is made primarily for the fans. There are so many moments that pay off moments in a lot of the earlier movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,713 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Had no clue what scene folks were referring to re: the girl power.

When Captain Marvel is about to make a run with the stones.

For a moment I thought they were going to dig up Peggy and have her walk on at the end of the panning shot. That would have only been slightly less ridiculous than having Pepper front and center fair enough. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just home from seeing it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The 3 hours speeded past.

It’s certainly an end of an era. Ironman and Captain America were central to the Marvel universe and the Avengers.

It’s strange this was the most excited I’ve ever been for a movie and seeing how many screenings sold out tonight and 8 midnight screenings last night in my local cinema sold out means I’m not alone in the excitement but as soon as the movie ended and the realisation that team will never be the same and no RDJ or Chris Evans my interest in Phase 4 has fallen off a cliff.

I will approach phrase 4 with the upmost of hesitation and reluctance. As far as I’m concerned Endgame was the perfect ending and while I understand theres nothing but endless piles of money to make for Marvel they need to be careful going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just back from it and I don't know was I expecting too much but the film was a massive disappointment and a bit of let down IMO.

Id have preferred if they had killed off another half a dozen characters or so in the process of retrieving the stones and fighting Thanos at the end, there was no real sense of danger for the characters.

Tony's scene was predictable and it didn't really connect emotionally as the film still had 10/15mins to play out.

The only one I feel sorry for was Thanos, the universe was at least balanced and better off the way it was when he was off farming. :pac:

For me, Infinity Wars was a better film, to paraphrase and steal Tony's words : part of the journey (infinity wars) is better than the end (endgame).

It wasn't all bad but I didn't get a sense of much devastation from the "vanished" there was a memorial park in San Francisco and a meeting group setup by Captain America and the odd scene where people mentioned dead loved ones.

The powers of the heroes vary wildly too, Thanos seemed as powerful in this with no stones as he was in the last film with a gauntlet full and Thor was nerfed massively, storm breaker cut through the full power of the gauntlet last time but was stopped by a blade this time around made zero sense.

I think the Russos done a decent job over the two films but this was not much more than a solid 7/10 effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Loughc wrote: »
    Just home from seeing it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The 3 hours speeded past.

It’s certainly an end of an era. Ironman and Captain America were central to the Marvel universe and the Avengers.

It’s strange this was the most excited I’ve ever been for a movie and seeing how many screenings sold out tonight and 8 midnight screenings last night in my local cinema sold out means I’m not alone in the excitement but as soon as the movie ended and the realisation that team will never be the same and no RDJ or Chris Evans my interest in Phase 4 has fallen off a cliff.

I will approach phrase 4 with the upmost of hesitation and reluctance. As far as I’m concerned Endgame was the perfect ending and while I understand theres nothing but endless piles of money to make for Marvel they need to be careful going forward.

The Xmen and to a lesser extent FF will deff add positively too the MCU whatever they decide too do with them and how they come in

Imo one day the MCU it will all end as they cant keep on going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Yermande

An usher in my local Odeon came in at the end to tell everyone there's no post-credit sequence. That's fine. But then he started to gesture that people should get up and leave while the credits were still playing. Not cool. I'm not normally an asshole in those situations but I dug my heels in and stayed for the entire thing. I've been watching these movies for the past 11 years and I wanted to stay for the entire screening, which to me includes enjoying the closing moments of the score and the credits. Is being rushed out of a screening the done thing these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Yermande

What are people's feelings on the X-Men appearing in the MCU? Would we be looking at an entirely different cast? I kinda think it has to be.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The Xmen and to a lesser extent FF will deff add positively too the MCU whatever they decide too do with them and how they come in

Imo one day the MCU it will all end as they cant keep on going

The problem is I’be seen XMen and FF numerous times. No matter how good Marvel do it, it’s been done. The story, origins, villains all too familiar.

Captain America and Ironman had never properly been done before. It was fresh and exciting. The MCU is only going to change for the worse now IMHO.

Yermande wrote: »
    Is being rushed out of a screening the done thing these days?

It is when the staff want to get home on time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement