Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ariston E Combi One boiler

• 07-12-2018 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Been offered this as a quote for replacing old Ariston Combi. Not much reviews of it online, so just wondering if anyone here is familiar with it and if it's a decent boiler?

Cheers.

Comments

I don’t think there are any bad boilers anymore as the quality of the installation is far more important than the boiler make,

I do have a connection with Ariston and I don’t like sounding like a rep so I won’t try to sell you the boiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Had this installed about a week ago and very happy with it. Its nearly silent compared to the 12 year old boiler it replaced. Is the ariston WiFi module thing you can get to control the boiler remotely any use, or would something like a nest be a better job?

Would be nice to be able to switch boiler on when I'm on the way home, as times I finish work varies most evenings so setting the clock is a bit of a waste.

Advertisement