Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worms W.M.D All-Stars, possible to get physical copy anwhere?

• 07-12-2018 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I was asked to see if I could get Worms W.M.D for a friend of mine, for his son. He found it for €90 and thought that was mad money.

I thought it would be possible to get and told him that I would have a look.

More fool me. It seems to be impossible to get a physical version.

Is it possible?

I have seen download codes around. Is that the only option?
    Also, (sorry if this is a dumb question). What is the difference between a download code version and just buying in on the eStore (if it is available there)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

The digital codes, are effective just payment methods for the Nintendo eStore.

It seems that there is no physical release - one was planned, but it seems it was canned back in Feb.

Sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Thanks. Found super rare games or whatever they are called, and saw something about limited edition game every month, so I guess that was the only physical release (nd must have been the one he saw) - and there was only 4000.

Wouldn't expect to have got that at this stage :D

If he buys this - https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/gaming-gift-cards/-25-nintendo-eshop-card/p/131974

Could he buy the game himself on the Switch?
    (It doesn't mentions the switch on the card).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Yeah Super Rare Games released it a few months ago and now its sold out. There is allot of games that only get released through this limited run model. You could email Super Rare Games and be asked to be put on a waiting list companies normally hold copies back encase they need replacements but €90 damn over doubled what I paid for it.

Thanks. Could he buy it on eshop with one of those cards?

I don't know how to check the eshop (I don't have a switch), and those cards say wiiu and 3ds but not switch in the picture.

• Advertisement
Advertisement